Looking for a 100 lm, 200 lm, twist head turbo light with no side button

red2cwm

Newly Enlightened
I'm a Boy Scout Leader and I need a belt clip task light to replace my Quark QP2L-X (pre burst mode) light that a Scout lost when I lent it to him. So I haven't looked at lights in this class since I bought it 5 years ago. After scouring all of the common manufacturers I was dismayed to see the trend towards side buttons. Also I know that I can lego a QP2L-X with burst mode, but there were some things that I didn't like about my Quark anyways. I hated the first 2 modes (.3 lm, 3 lm). I was always triple clicking it to get to the 65 lm mode right off the bat. I edc a aaa light for small tasks so I have no need for a sub 50 lm setting. That's what my pocket light is for. So this is what I'm looking for:

3 modes:
Low: 80-100 lumens
High: 200 (ish) lumens
Turbo: Max lumens for a 1.5 (ish) hour runtime on a 16650 or 18650 cell

Reverse clicky tailcap activation for low and high. And I'd prefer a physical turbo setting like tightening down the head for turbo like the old Quarks and older Fenix lights.

Also needs to be able to tail stand. And I'd prefer a smaller form factor like the Quark.

I'm used to carrying my light clipped on my belt with the tailcap down and emitter up.

Basically if I could find someone to reprogram a Quark QP2L-X or an EagleTac D25LC2 Clicky to have my above settings, then it would be the perfect light for me.

Any recommendations on a light that I may have missed in my searches or someone who can pry open one of the two above mentioned lights and update the led and modes to my liking?

Thanks,
Chris

arKmm

Enlightened
Would a Surefire G2X Pro cover what you need?

Low->High Non-Memory. It is a forward clicky though.

320lm 8000lux max. Can take a 16650.

Edit: Didn't see the tail stand requirement, apologies.

Perhaps a Streamlight Strion DS HL?

red2cwm

Newly Enlightened
The Streamlight Strion Led HL comes pretty close in lumens, but it quite a bit larger that I was used to with the Quark. And it doesn't look like it can tail stand either. Also based on lumens vs runtime, it looks pretty inefficient. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Keitho

Enlightened
What about putting together a convoy S2 (or other tail standing host), with a programmable driver like the MTN electronics DRJONES-H17F-17MM driver. You can set it as 2 mode at whatever levels you want, with double tap to turbo. Some assembly required...