• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FOUND - WTB/WTT: Foursevens Mini Mark II Autumn Copper

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
Unfortunatelly I misssed the Autumn Copper Mini MKII in the still ongoing sale on foursevens.com. Did anyone buy a spare or doesn´t like it?
Let me know if you have one for sale..... I´m in germany bzw.

I could offer the Mini MK II beadblasted Titanium Combo pack (still sealed) or a beadblasted Mini MK II Titanium (either sealed or not) for trade.
Another Trade Option would be a mint Moddoo Titanium E-Series Switch with tritium slots (+$).

Thanks for looking
Eric

47mfr-k.jpg

Last edited:

Cerealand

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB: Foursevens Mini Mark II Autumn Copper

The flashlight is on sale on their website

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast

And where if I may ask, I don´t see it in the clearance section, the limited edition section as well as in the Mini section.

Eric

eraursls1984

Flashlight Enthusiast

The Autumn sold fast once in the clearance section. I don't think it's available anymore.

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast

I know. Last weeks Friday night I had all four limited edition flavours in the shopping cart but couldn´t get the order through because paypal payment didn´t work. On sunday I was able to complete paypal payment. Unfortunatelly the autumn was already sold out. Since I had four uncompleted orders in my account (due to the paypal issues) I asked foursevens if they might have an autumn left due to these uncomplete orders but they didn´t.

So asking cereland "where" was just to give him the opportunity to rectify his post ;)

Eric

Cerealand

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sorry. It is not on the website right now. It seems items pop on and off every so often . This afternoon the copper and blue preon 1 reappeared in the clearance section. I had them in my cart. When I went back to check out 30 mins later, they were gone. The bluetooth flashlight has reappeared on their website. The regular copper mark II has been on and off the clearance section the past day.

Last edited:

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast

Funny thing is I´m checking the clearance section for a reappearance of the autumn regulary (and to decide whether or not I´ll buy a few additional combos since these would make ssome nice gifts.....) ;)

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast

Well, I did order two additional Ti Combos..... but still looking for the Autumn PVD Copper.

Eric242... I have one of Foursevens' Autumn Copper finished Mini's that I'm willing to part with. The light was opened only to verify that it operates properly, for warranty purposes. I confirm the light works exactly as its supposed to. It's never been carried, and has all of four to five minutes cumulative runtime on it. I carry the raw copper version, which I prefer, so I'm happy to offer you the Autumn Copper light at the price I paid, plus postage. I'll send you a private message with the details.

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks to DaveTheDude I am now the owner of an Autumn PVD Copper MK II :)
One of the most pleasant deals I had on CPF!

Eric