• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB 4Sevens Atom A0 Red and Ti 219

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yep, you are right. I wish I knew about these neat AAA keychain lights before this month. Now, I'm trying to play catch up =)

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
Have you called Foursevens? Ask TJ in customer service if they have any that were returned but found to be functional? I doubt they would have the Ti, but you may get lucky with the red led...

fergOh

Newly Enlightened
Hello, all,
Hope I'm not being rude by adding to this thread, but I'm also looking for these lights, if anyone has extras..
I recently lost my keys and bag which had both my edc lights -- Ti Muyshondt Makos, in red and white.
I hadn't found anything to replace them with, until finding out about this run of red/ 219b Ti Atoms, though of course I just missed them.

Thanks to maxspeeds and others!
-fergie

archimedes

Flashaholic
Hello, all,
Hope I'm not being rude by adding to this thread, but I'm also looking for these lights, if anyone has extras..
I recently lost my keys and bag which had both my edc lights -- Ti Muyshondt Makos, in red and white.
I hadn't found anything to replace them with, until finding out about this run of red/ 219b Ti Atoms, though of course I just missed them.

Thanks to maxspeeds and others!
-fergie

Actually, here on CPF, this type of post is not considered especially courteous :(

It would be better to start your own WTB thread.

In the past, some have even chosen to wait until a prior identical WTB has been successful :shrug:

Sorry to hear of your losses, and welcome to CPF, however.

Last edited: