• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: SOLD - Brand New Armytek C2 Pro V3 XHP35 Warm and Accessories

Tachead

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am selling a brand new Armytek C2 Pro V3 XHP35 Warm. It was only tested for function and is in mint condition. It comes with several accessories($23.50US in added accessories), some of which are brand new never used and some are lightly used and in good condition. It can run on 1 x 18650, 2 x 18350, 2 x 16340, or 2 x CR123A with the regular body and the included extra body(C1) enables it to be used with 1 x 16340 or 1 x 18350 cells. Extra photos can be added on request.

Accessories Included

Pocket Clip, Lanyard, Lanyard Ring, and Spare O-rings - Brand New
C1 Carry Case - Brand New
C1/C2 Spare Magnetic Tailcap - Brand New
C1 Body with pocket Clip and Non-magnetic Tailcap(lighter and smaller) - Used(good condition)

vDl18u1.jpg

$70(US) Shipped to the USA or Canada with insurance and signature required. Paypal preferred.

The first "I will take it" gets it and it will be shipped the following business day. A tracking number will be provided to the buyer as soon as it's shipped.

Last edited:

Tachead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Brand New Armytek C2 Pro V3 XHP35 Warm and Accessories

Here are a couple of shots of my other C2 Pro with the C1 body on it next to an Eagletac D25C(for size comparison) for anyone interested. It is a great little EDC light and super bright for its size running on 18350's or 16340's in this configuration. I bought this one as a spare because I liked it so much but, just purchased a couple more similar lights and need to clean out the closet(I'm not a collector).

sgvIAji.jpg

MPXtPUk.jpg

Last edited:

Tachead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Brand New Armytek C2 Pro V3 XHP35 Warm and Accessories

Price Drop $60(US) Shipped to the USA or Canada with insurance and signature required. This package is $113.50 on Armytek's site right now.

Last edited:

Tachead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Last edited: