• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SWITCH BOOTS / Covers for MrBulk Chameleons, LionHearts & Cubs...

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have some Silicone (Red) switch boots / covers for the MrBulk Chameleons, LionHearts, and LionCubs. These give the switch a nice tactical feel.

Price for ONE is $2.00 with shipping Con. US. Each additional boot is $1.00
Please ADD $3.00 for international shipping.

Be sure to include your shipping address with your order!

Picture shows what the boots looks like. Lights are not included! :)

PP: [email protected]

74dfd42170f6ee2dc6a11b01325fc42d.jpg

Last edited:

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was beginning to think no one needed these but me. :) All mine have deteriorated over the years. I have been working on a new project and these will be needed. I am working on getting other colors but no ETA when they would be available.

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast
PayPal sent, but I just got to thinking... if you don't have very many I don't have to have 8. I only ordered that many for backups. I don't want to hog all the boots in case others might need some. Whatever you can spare is fine and just keep the remainder of the payment. I mean it's only $10. lol

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello Wimmer21,

I can make more if I need to. I ordered a large sheet of Silicone and only got 135 made. Wasn't sure how/if these were going to sell. If they sold out I would need to make more anyways for myself. I will probably get another batch made so there will be plenty.

Chris

PayPal sent, but I just got to thinking... if you don't have very many I don't have to have 8. I only ordered that many for backups. I don't want to hog all the boots in case others might need some. Whatever you can spare is fine and just keep the remainder of the payment. I mean it's only $10. lol

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks good. Did you notice any difference in the feel from the original black ones?

I still have plenty left for anyone that might need some. Still in search for different color silicone sheet to make more.

These boots are made for walkin'. Thanks Chris! They're perfect!
7F548082-9332-4534-944E-FB09A8BDB47F_zpst8algccg.jpeg