Titanium EDC Light

Unitethe7

Newly Enlightened
So I have a couple lights now. Klarus, Olight, Streamlight, etc. I am interested in getting a full titanium light. Looking for something under $100.

looking for something between the size of an Olight S10 Baton and a Fenix PD32.

I have seen the Klarus Mi7ti, but not too crazy about it turning on in high mode every time you use it. I have a Klarus that I bought that is the same way and doesn't get used much for that very reason.

Just looking for some cool option for a full Ti flashlight.

Battery type doesn't matter that much, but prefer 18650 or CR123.

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Klarus has a option to come on Moon Light too. So not always have to come on in High. Just learn to use the Lock out feature.

KuroNekko

Newly Enlightened
I own a Klarus Mi7 Ti. It's rather nice. As for the High mode issue, you can press and hold for a second or so to directly access Moon mode. Many single-button flashlights do this, it seems.

As for a CR123 full Ti flashlight, there's a few on clearance right now with Foursevens. Their Mini MK II Ti is on clearance at 50% off making it $32. However, these are twisties so you have to consider that UI. These might also be smaller than what you're looking for.

cp2315

Enlightened
eagletac D25C with nichia emitter. I have one from 2015. It is my all time favorite EDC in terms of UI, beam, appearance...

recDNA

Flashaholic
I think Going Gear has a titanium Olight 1 x CR123A in sale. Not sure of the model #

ven

Flashaholic
+1 for the D25c
The eagtac D25c ti is one of my all time fav lights. Nice form in 16340, UI imho not perfect, but not bad either. The 2 on far left here
UsXa7LHl.jpg

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm not crazy about edc'ing my d25c's. After getting my first, it came on in my pocket several days in a row. I put it in my jacket pocket and when I went to pick up my kid at school, his teacher told me my pocket was on fire. That was the last time I carried it. I love the light and when I can't resist having it on me, I put it in its little holster.

ven

Flashaholic
Not had any issues so far, however when carried it is holstered (pretty cool holsters ). The only gripe for me is my main uses are head loose, set to no memory(infrequent use means no idea of last mode used, so no memory works best for me). Then as the low is usually too low in need to click for medium. I love the from,feel and beam from these. One of mine is a floody neutral, other de-domed xpe iirc. So different beams which keeps the interest in these lights. For the money,titanium,good brand,hard to beat imo.

Boris74

Newly Enlightened
Olight S Mini. Perfect brightness levels with a wide full brightness beam of light. Super easy UI and no stupid high turbo levels good for only playing with. Neutral tint is awesome. The primary that comes with it sucks, and good ones just don't cut it, fade too much early on. The olight rcr123 is better across the useful life and a charge lasts more than a weeks worth of actual use. Charges fast too.

I carry my bead blasted Ti SMini and can't wait for that Ti wear "patina" this metal gets after a couple years of use and wear. Takes spills pretty good. Adonizing scratching marks only make it look better as time goes on. With no adonizing to scratch off.

Its a small power house. Best edc I've ever owned.