New energizer lantern at walmart

raggie33

*the raggedier*
She is 500 lumens and uses 3 D cells or 3aa cells and don't require a adapter that will get lost I love it so far but can't find details or links on it

xxo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: New energizer later at walmart

Sounds good!

Got pics?

terryoregon

Newly Enlightened
This 500lm lantern is listed on Energizer's website under "new" flashlights (link):

http://www.energizer.com/flashlights-lighting/energizer-emergency-area-light

It will run 150hrs on high. BUT WAIT, then there's the small print:

"Endpoint determined at 1% of initial value"

and other fine print:

"Light output measured from LED. Value is only applicable to the LED. Actual device light output may vary"

Last edited:

xxo

Flashlight Enthusiast
This 500lm lantern is listed on Energizer's website under "new" flashlights (link):

http://www.energizer.com/flashlights-lighting/energizer-emergency-area-light

It will run 150hrs on high. BUT WAIT, then there's the small print:
"Endpoint determined at 1% of initial value"

and other fine print:
"Light output measured from LED. Value is only applicable to the LED. Actual device light output may vary"

I think Energizer put the same fine print about the run times to 1% and the lumens being LED lumens on the 165 lumen Pop up lantern and the 330 lumen folding lanterns that I have. I got over 8 hrs of run time on high and over 116 hrs on low with the pop up and almost 4 hrs on high with the folding lantern on high and over 33 hrs on low, both running on 4 standard Eneloops (the folding lantern can also run on 8 AA cells). Both of these lights have a timed step down as they run, though they will come back to full brightness or at least as close to full brightness as the batteries are able to supply when they are turned off and back on.