• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: HDS Tactical Rotary 325 4K from second run

usdiver

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is still sitting back home and hasn't been touched since I bought it. Has an op reflector and the clip as shown.

$350 shipped to the USA.

Beautiful warmish tint, (4000k), very bright, nice wide hotspot and throws decent for the size. It also honestly is the most pleasing tint I ve seen coming from an HDS.
This is NOT the standard production 325 as this was a special run and there won't be any more done so if you missed out here's your chance.

I will ship to Europe but buyer will have to pay for shipping plus customs duties if they are unlucky. This is why it's still in the states.

ImageUploadedByCandlepowerforums1509775842.358754.jpg

I ll be listing elsewhere but as long as it's available here then it will be here till it sells.

Last edited:

usdiver

Flashlight Enthusiast
Weekend special: THIS WEEKEND ONLY...price drop to $330 plus another 10% off.
As of midnight central time on 6 Nov 17 the 10% discount will disappear however the $330 price will still be valid!

Last edited:

usdiver

Flashlight Enthusiast
You know what.... make it $280 shipped... this weekend only!

As of Monday it goes back to full price.

Last edited:

MosesEDC

Newly Enlightened
Hi,
I am interested in your light. As I am a new member, I cannot PM you. Do you have an email I could reach out to?
Thanks!

usdiver

Flashlight Enthusiast
This one is factory... very nice...I m just thinning out the heard and I ve got Muyshondt, Surefire, Prometheus, First-Light...

I was going to have vihn to mod one but I ve sold it on... need to message him about another light...

If I didn't have so many I d hang on to this one but it's time for it to go.

claptrap

Newly Enlightened
This one is factory... very nice...I m just thinning out the heard and I ve got Muyshondt, Surefire, Prometheus, First-Light...

I was going to have vihn to mod one but I ve sold it on... need to message him about another light...

If I didn't have so many I d hang on to this one but it's time for it to go.

Just PM me your payment details & money will be on the way.