• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FOUND: JetBeam rrt-01, JetBeam tcr1

Tarquinius

Newly Enlightened
I'd like to buy a JetBeam rrt-01 or a JetBeam tcr1. If someone has one and want to sell it I would be willing to pay a good price if the flashlight is still in good condition.

FlashKat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB: JetBeam rrt-01, JetBeam tcr1

Why are these so hard to find.
I have 3 RRT-01 laying around somewhere if I can even find them.

Ozythemandias

Flashlight Enthusiast

They're small so it's probably easy to misplace them [emoji23]

WarriorOfLight

Flashlight Enthusiast

I also agree both light are discontinued, have a selector ring (currently selector ring is currently totally out), well made and really nice lights.

*sold*Now the good message, if you are interestested I'd had a mint TCR1, never used, only a shelfqueen. The light would be with box and accesory, ...

Last edited:

Tarquinius

Newly Enlightened

Would you be willing to sell me one of them? or are you interested in trading one of them for an Olight for example?

Tarquinius

Newly Enlightened

Unfortunately I don't live in the US. I live in Switzerland. Any chance that you would sell it to me? By the way are the the first or second version (different led)?

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast

Nite eye has the same lights by their own name but the ones I have have the same build quality(disclaimer: before I became a flashaholic, I have been told there was an issue with copying of other lights(I don't know all the details, but thought it prudent to give you a heads up as you look). The Nite Eye-10 is the same as the RRT-01. Previously it has been speculated that Jetbeam and NiteEye were owned by the same principals then later split. Good luck!

FlashKat

Flashlight Enthusiast

Unfortunately I don't live in the US. I live in Switzerland. Any chance that you would sell it to me? By the way are the the first or second version (different led)?

Nite eye has the same lights by their own name but the ones I have have the same build quality(disclaimer: before I became a flashaholic, I have been told there was an issue with copying of other lights(I don't know all the details, but thought it prudent to give you a heads up as you look). The Nite Eye-10 is the same as the RRT-01. Previously it has been speculated that Jetbeam and NiteEye were owned by the same principals then later split. Good luck!

Crazyeddiethefirst is correct, and if you want to go for the Niteye let me know. Here is a link to buy https://www.batteryjunction.com/niteye-eye10-xml2.html

FlashKat

Flashlight Enthusiast

What was the difference between the first and second edition?

Archibald Tuttle

Newly Enlightened

I have owned a JetBeam TC-R1 since 2012.Yet I am admittedly far from being a expert on the JetBeam-Niteye line. I also purchased one, each, of the Niteye Eye10, Eye12, Eye15 to be able to use AA, 18650 with my Jetbeam TC-R1. The Niteye bodies, while aluminum, fit perfectly with the titanium TC-R1. Every Niteye I purchased is infinitely variable , BUT, has 11 detents or mechanical stops in each ones control ring.
These indentations can be filled to allow for true variability, but it is a time consuming operation to disassemble and reassemble the torches. I absolutely love my TC-R1, but if unable to source another I would seek out a Niteye without hesitation. Wishing you luck in your search.

Tarquinius

Newly Enlightened

What was the difference between the first and second edition?
As far as I know the first version has an XM-L led and the second version an XM-L2 led.
And I would really prefer the Jetbeam because of the detents in the Niteye and according to their website the niteye has a substantially lower max. output. Additionally the Niteye Eye10 doesn't take the rcr123 batteries so i would have to use primary batteries (cr 123a) which are quite expensive here.

Last edited:

FlashKat

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have to check which version I have. I think I have 1 of each.
I sent you a PM.
As far as I know the first version has an XM-L led and the second version an XM-L2 led.
And I would really prefer the Jetbeam because of the detents in the Niteye and according to their website the niteye has a substantially lower max. output. Additionally the Niteye Eye10 doesn't take the rcr123 batteries so i would have to use primary batteries (cr 123a) which are quite expensive here.

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast

I use 16340 rechargeable without any problems and believe the "actual"out the front Lumens are so close I can't distinguish the difference...

Tarquinius

Newly Enlightened

Ok interesting. At the dealers page the write that you shouldn't use the 3.7V rechargeable lithium batteries. This could destroy the light. Only use cr123 a batteries.

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast

In addition to using a 16340, I have a custom made adapter that allows me to use an 18650. The light has been used for a few years without any problems...

Tarquinius

Newly Enlightened

I sent a pm that both of mine are the XM-L version which I think you want the XM-L2 version.

If you would be willing to sell a XM-L Version I would be happy to buy it. Just tell me how much you want for it.