Rigid LED bar with SMD3535

snax087

Newly Enlightened
Hey guys, just registered because I really would like to find what I am looking for and this seems to be a good place to ask since I have gotten a lot of info previously from here on batteries, led lighting specs, binning info, etc. I was searching google for about 2 hours yesterday and I cannot find what I am looking for on google or here on the forum.
I am a lightsaber enthusiast. The newest technology that we use in our blades are the SK6812/WS2812 strips in our blades to give the ignition/retraction effect as well as even blade illumination. One of the guys who makes the board controllers and soundcards for the sabers just released a kit called the IntelliBlade which comes with 3x rigid LED bars that (I assume anyway) use the SMD3535 leds on them and are the 144led/m just like the regular paper strips we use. I have only been able to find strips like this that use the SMD5050 leds and cannot for the life of me find any manufacturer/distributor that uses the 3535 leds that are 144led/m and are 5v. He claims the rigid strips are brighter than the paper ones and I would love to purchase a strip like the ones he sells to test this claim instead of buying the whole kit.
Any help in finding such a product would be most appreciated. Thanks :grin2:

Last edited by a moderator: