• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *ALL SOLD*WTS: Surefire, Malkoff, and HDS pocket clip

JPA261

Flashlight Enthusiast
Up for sale a few more items I found lying around collecting dust. First I'll take it with prompt PayPal gets it. Will ship via USPS CONUS only first class and will provide you with tracking info. Please PM me with your email address if you want additional photos or have questions on a particular item. Thanks for looking.

1) *SOLD*Malkoff M31: Puts out 280 lumens. Works one 1 CR123 battery bodies like surefire e1 or Malkoff MDC body. Asking $35 shipped USA

2) *SOLD*Dark Sucks Prometheus TI pocket clip for the HDS Clicky lights. Will not work for rotaries. Never been used. Asking $20 shipped USA.

3) *SOLD*Surefire E1B backup with Malkoff M31W drop in. Light shows some light wear but works great. Willing to separate the body and head but prefer to sell the complete light. Asking $65 shipped USA

4) *SOLD*Surefire E2D LED Defender body with standard tailcap. Body and tailcap has seen a lot of use shows a lot of use. There is no head with with light so just body and tailcap. Asking $40 shipped USA

5) *SOLD*excellent condition Surefire EB1 flashlight. Shows some slight wear but in excellent condition. Only carried a few times before upgrading to the Surefire E1B with ma vision. This is the older 200/5 lumen click style flashlight. First press is 200 and second press is 5 lumens, click for constant on. Asking $75 shipped USA

ImageUploadedByCandlepowerforums1510096394.912306.jpg ImageUploadedByCandlepowerforums1510096412.725919.jpgImageUploadedByCandlepowerforums1510096424.204703.jpgImageUploadedByCandlepowerforums1510096439.204084.jpg

Last edited:

hombreluhrs

Enlightened
Re: WTS: Surefire, Malkoff, and HDS pocket clip

Would you be willing to swap out the M31 in the VME head with the M31W(#1)? So it would be the M31W, VME head, and the E1b body and tailcap.

I will take #3 please. If you can swap out the drop in.

JPA261

Flashlight Enthusiast

Would you be willing to swap out the M31 in the VME head with the M31W(#1)? So it would be the M31W, VME head, and the E1b body and tailcap.

I will take #3 please. If you can swap out the drop in.

Yes I can do that.. Pm sent wth PayPal info

hombreluhrs

Enlightened

Awesome. PayPal heading your way now.

Edit, PP sent. Thanks :)

Last edited:

slumber

Flashlight Enthusiast
WTS: Surefire, Malkoff, and HDS pocket clip

I will take the Dark Sucks clip and EB1 per PM. Thanks!

Edit: Payment sent.

Last edited:

horizonseeker

Enlightened

i'll take #1 M31 if still available. i'm in flight transfer status in Asia, but will return to los Angeles on 11/9.

MX421

Enlightened

i'll take #1 M31 if still available. i'm in flight transfer status in Asia, but will return to los Angeles on 11/9.

If i follow correctly, #1 now is a M31w. If horizonseeker meant to say he wants that, i'll take back-up. Otherwise, i'll take the M31w as the new #1.

JPA261

Flashlight Enthusiast

The new #1 is just the standard M31 drop in. NO M31W, NO WARM TINT

JPA261

Flashlight Enthusiast

Both items shipped. See PM for tracking info

horizonseeker

Enlightened

i am still interested as stated above, i'll take the regular M31. this is actually my preferred version.

JPA261

Flashlight Enthusiast

Does #4 have a 2 way clip?

Yes the E2D has a two way clip however it's not the newer one like the current E2D Ultra or EB2 with the lanyard hole.

MX421

Enlightened

i am still interested as stated above, i'll take the regular M31. this is actually my preferred version.

Although I would have preferred the M31W, as implied but not directly stated, i'll take back-up on this if horizonseeker decides not to get it.