• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS (US) **Malkoff MDC***HDS High Noon Holster**

INFRNL

Flashlight Enthusiast
**All Sold, Thanks Everyone!**

Consolidated my 2 threads into this one.
NOTE:I sell going off PM or posting time. If you post I'll take it while I'm in a pm with a member or a pm was sent earlier; item will go to the 1st member of contact. Slight discounts for multiple items (pm me for a total).

Shipping will be free within CONUS via USPS priority flat rate; I will pay $7-$12 towards any international sale depending on package size (which would be equivalent to free US shipping). Paypay is preferred method of payment.

ALL CURRENT ITEMS ARE BRAND NEW
MALKOFF:
2. MDC HA Neutral L-M-H Li-ion 16650: 4000K 80cri, 3.4-6v, 15/75/375 lumen modes, Brand New Never used: $100 SOLD; *EDIT: I found one little mark on the head, readjusted price to acommodate)*
(LINK for head details: https://malkoff-devices.myshopify.c...s/neutral-mdc-ha-lmh-li-ion-rechargeable-head)

This light is very similar to the mdc 16650 but tint is more white rather than slightly rosy. It's actually a very nice neutral tint, not yellow. Has great modes and output. Definitely a nice addition if you like the MDC form factor.
I bought 2 because I like it so much but decided i don't need 2 of them plus i still have an mdc16650 as well. Performance is very similar to the 16650 even though output is not quite as much.

At the very edge of the head around the middle, you can see the little mark in the pic. This is the only blemish on this light.

HJEB9Hp.jpg

Thanks for stopping by!
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
SOLD:
HDS SYSTEMS:
SOLD
1. HDS Rotary 123 High Noon: Limited (Run of 24) High Noon 5700K HI-CRI Nichia 219c (just about pure white) with High Noon Holster: Black Body, Black Bezel, Smooth reflector, Flush Tailcap. Rated for 200lm, puts out approx 250lm.
I'm the original owner, purchased from Hogo. Comes with all original packaging, Light, and unused Lithium cell. Brand New, only used a few times for tint comparison.
$285 SOLD

SOLD Thor's Hammer (Hogo) Custom High Noon Holster for HDS/similar lights $40 shipped SOLD
SOLD 3. MD2 w/22.3 head: Brand new. w/standard tailcap: $61 shipped. SOLD

SOLD 4. MD1 (cr123 size but standard md2 bore) Complete (MDX 22.3 head) w/Tricap $95 shipped. add H/L ring $22.95 SOLD

Last edited:

peter yetman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS (US) **Malkoff**HDS High Noon Rotary**

A quick bump and a thank you for including us poor cousins the other side of the Pond that so many others leave out of the fun.
P

INFRNL

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks guys and it's my pleasure to work with anyone that is interested. It can be a pain sometimes but it's really not bad.

I'm a little more sceptical of newer members overseas but luckily so far i have not been burned. I also know that the fs section is always a great opportunity for many of you over the pond, many people do not realize how hard it is or how expensive things can be for you.

I feel that part of my duty in life is to help others when I can and i try my best to fulfill this duty.

More on topic, xdavy's package went out in the mail today! Hopefully it will be a fairly quick/painless journey. I think the last trip to you wasn't too bad.

jlittle

Newly Enlightened

I will take the HDS if it is still available .

INFRNL

Flashlight Enthusiast

HDS High Noon Rotary officially sold and went out in the mail today!

Thor's Hammer (Hogo) custom HDS holster and Malkoff MDC HA Neutral L-M-H still available.

Thanks to all of those that have purchased items from me, greatly appreciated and Hope you will/are enjoying them:thumbsup:

Last edited:

GAReed

Newly Enlightened

I'll take Thor's Hammer HDS holster, if still available.

INFRNL

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take Thor's Hammer HDS holster, if still available.

I will put you as backup. Another member contacted me through pm just over 2 hrs before you.

Unfortunately I had to attend to some damage to my fence when i got home today. Will let you know or pm you as soon as I can

EDIT: it is yours if you want it. sending you a pm

Last edited:

GAReed

Newly Enlightened

:paypal: Have a great day, Gregg

GAReed

Newly Enlightened

:wow:Holster arrived A-OK, fast, fast, fast. :thanks::thanks:

GAReed

Newly Enlightened