• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold---Prometheus Alpha MIL/LEO

Wdp57

Newly Enlightened
I have a Prometheus Alpha MIL/LEO model in almost brand new condition. I ordered the light not to long ago to replace my malkoff hounddog 18650 for work. The Alpha is absolutely beautiful and very well made but I just can not bring myself to actually take it out of the house. My work light gets beat up and I just can't bring myself to take the Alpha to work as I originally intended. I'm scared it will get scratched, dropped, lost or stolen. It has the MCE 4500k tint with 1st mode as 100% second mode 5% double click for strobe and no memory. All other specs can be found on the darksucks webpage. I contacted Jason about trying to return it because I know it takes awhile to make them and they are a special order light but never got a response. I want to see it go to someone who will use it like it's supposed to and not just sir on a shelf collecting dust. It is in the exact same condition cosmetically and functionally that I received it. I'd rate it at 99%-100%

Price---$400 shipped priority CONUS ($350 for another mil/leo)
Will consider partial trades for another malkoff hounddog 18650 or wildcat

Pictures available upon request

Last edited:

archimedes

Flashaholic
Thank you for replacing details, per CPF rules

This is an uncommon item, and this archival information on specs and secondary market pricing helps others here on CPF ... cheers

Last edited:

DrafterDan

Flashlight Enthusiast
plus, we need photos! This is a unique bird!

PS: please use a good image hosting website, not one that removes your ability to update links after they stratospherically raise their rates. Images here are viewed by many, many people and for years.