• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: SWM V10R Ti rainbow flamed—Sold

magellan

Honorary Aussie
Up for sale is a beautiful SWM V10R Ti modded and rainbow flamed by Vinh (on the right in the photo). The light is in mint condition and has been a shelf queen. There are no scratches, dings, or dents. It has the usual Vinh mods (current bump, etc.) and the emitter is an XML2 6500 cool white.

Price: $200, $190, $180,$170, $160

http://imgbox.com/coNI8AuM

The usual sales rules apply. First "I'll take it" here gets it and takes priority over all other types of communication. I reserve the right to sell, or not to sell, to whomever I choose. Once it's in the mail, it's yours; I'm not responsible for post office delivery issues, although I will provide tracking and insurance for CONUS as part of the sale price. Non U.S. buyers please PM me for shipping and insurance costs. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

Ozythemandias

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: SWM V10R Ti rainbow flamed

Great price, especially with the Vinh mods!

magellan

Honorary Aussie
Re: FS: SWM V10R Ti rainbow flamed

Yes. Thanks for the plug. Plus it can take both 18500 and CR123A size batteries.

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: SWM V10R Ti rainbow flamed—price drop

Just to clarify, did you mean 14500?after reading that last post I excitedly pulled out my Ti V10rVN to see if an 18500 would fit, but to no avail(I also tried 18350 without success). The Ti V10 r is one of my favorites and even though there are other lights that boast higher Lumen output it is still such a classy light. GLWTS.

magellan

Honorary Aussie

Oops, a typo there, you're right. It's a 14500.

magellan

Honorary Aussie

This light is sold per PM.