• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Klarus ST10 Release(NEW) - 1x18650 1100Lumens Rechargeable Compact EDC Flashlight

klight

Enlightened
๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰New Product Release๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

1x18650 1100Lumens
Rechargeable Compact EDC Flashlight
Klarus ST10******
---Release---

Dear Flashaholics and Klarus Fans,

a new portable light source,
the 1100lumens compact rechargeable EDC flashlight,
๐Ÿ”ฆKlarus ST10๐Ÿ”ฆ,
featuring CREE XM-L2 U2 LED, using 1x18650 2600mAh battery(included) to ensure long runtime up to 8days, is released today.

Main Features of Klarus ST10:
๐ŸŒŸ1. Popular Brightness & Workable Beam Distance: 1100Lumens, 115Meters
๐ŸŒŸ2. Double-Click Strobe, One-Touch Low
๐ŸŒŸ3. Extended Runtime: 8Days
๐ŸŒŸ4. Rechargeable: with Micro-USB Charging Port.
๐ŸŒŸ5. Compact & Lightweight
๐ŸŒŸ6. Side Switch Lock Function

Basic Info of Klarus Compact EDC Flashlight ST10

LED: CREE XM-L2 U2
Max Ouput:1100Lumens
Beam Distance: 115meters
Modes: Turbo, High, Medium, Low, Strobe, SOS
Weight: 2.08oz/59g(w/o battery &clip)
Length: 4.43 inches(112.4mm)
Diameter: 0.94inches(24.0mm)
Battery Type: 1x 18650 Li-Ion(Included) or 2x CR123A Batteries,
Max Battery Life: 200hours

Manageable size, Professional CREE LED, Robust Housing, IPX8 Waterproof, 1m Shock Resistance, Multiple Modes up to 5 Levels, all these features make Klarus ST10 a very good flashlight for Everyday Carry, Outdoor, Camping, Hiking, etc.

More Information about Klarus Compact Rechargeable EDC Flashlight ST10:

Visit Klarus Official Website to Learn More Info about ๐Ÿ”ฆKlarus ST10๐Ÿ”ฆ: http://bit.ly/2hnviUl

Last edited:

willster

Newly Enlightened
In a YouTube review of the Klarus ST10 by "Mr Baz Reviews," it was mentioned that along with the extra O ring, lanyard, carrying case, and charging cord, a Klarus model YHT-USB-LED mini-USB flashlight. It looks like a thumb drive with 3 LED's attached to a circuit board with a male USB at the end. No where do I see this YHT-USB-LED accessory offered by Klarus separately, or in their inventory at all.

This review is a comprehensive of the Klarus ST10 (new model), and shows everything included with the package. You can view it at:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjKv2GBqFTU&feature=em-subs_digest

I am hoping that this doesn't violate any provisions of copyright laws posting the link to the Mr Baz Review of the Klarus ST10, but I couldn't find any other way to post my inquiry about this unusual YHT-USB-LED flashlight. I was hoping to attach a still I took from the YouTube video, but I do not have permission at this time for attachments. Thank you for the bandwidth.