Brightest red and blue glow in dark pigments?

avalon11

Newly Enlightened
Hello. I want to buy red, green and blue glow in dark pigments to make paint. Problem is that there are brightly glowing green pigments such strontium alluminate or more expensive with europium coating. But I have hard time finding bright red or at least redish orange glow powders. Usual green glow at 3038 while deep red 192mcd/[FONT=\005fae\008f6f\0096c5\009ed1]㎡. Do brighter red materials exist and maybe yuo could also recomend better material for blue glow?
https://ci6.googleusercontent.com/p...y/222463519/HTB1zunhb_nI8KJjy0Ff763doVXay.png
[/FONT]

I plan to use pigments in dark or with 365nm LED's for activation so they should not degrade under UV light.

FRITZHID

Flashlight Enthusiast
I know there are generally less of the red glow powders available since it's such a difficult color to get to glow at all, let alone brightly.
Have you checked out all of glowinc 's items? They have the widest and brightest selection that I've ever found.

avalon11

Newly Enlightened
Yes, there isnt big and bright selection of orange/red pigments. Mainly these are zinc and calcium sulfide but in alibaba seller mentioned red (CaSr)S:Eu that degrades fast and has smell.