Atom split ring size?

Buck91

Flashlight Enthusiast
Picked up a couple of the AA atoms that were recently on close out with no packing or accessories and I'm trying to find the best size stainless split ring to use to add a keychain or lanyard. Having a tough time located this locally. Anybody know what size is best? The "size 3" I was able to find at a fishing tackle shop was a bit thick in gauge and a hair small in diameter.

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
Picked up a couple of the AA atoms that were recently on close out with no packing or accessories and I'm trying to find the best size stainless split ring to use to add a keychain or lanyard. Having a tough time located this locally. Anybody know what size is best? The "size 3" I was able to find at a fishing tackle shop was a bit thick in gauge and a hair small in diameter.
I've purchased I think were #4 stainless rings that fit well ~0.400" OD . Bear in mind that only one thickness of this ring will pass through the eyelet just like the stock ring

Buck91

Flashlight Enthusiast
Shout out to four sevens! Sent an inquiry on this to their customer service and they promptly shipped out not just one but half a dozen at no charge. I'll post measurements later for future reference.

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's a non-standard sized ring. It's diameter is between a #6 & #7 ring, but it's gauge is much thinner.

Here's the specs Atom A0(AAA):

Diameter: ~0.400"(10.16mm)
Inner: . . .~0.340"(8.64mm)
Gauge: . . ~0.029"(0.74mm)

Buck91

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's a non-standard sized ring. It's diameter is between a #6 & #7 ring, but it's gauge is much thinner.

Here's the specs Atom A0(AAA):

Diameter: ~0.400"(10.16mm)
Inner: . . .~0.340"(8.64mm)
Gauge: . . ~0.029"(0.74mm)

Thanks!