• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Christmas Flashlight Sale - 0 lights availabe *updated 12/11*

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have amassed too many lights and it's time to let a few go. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me. Thank you for looking.

Sale Terms:

• US/US territory shipping only, unless we have previously dealt before
  • First Class shipping unless otherwise indicated
  • Paypal Purchase of Goods Option (no gift payments please)
  • I reserve the right to refuse sale at my discretion
  • Not looking for trades
8) Thorfire TG06S modified [Sold on another forum] $30 $32 $35 $38 $40 $42 $44 $46 $48 $50
12) ArmyTek Tiara C1 Pro Hi CRI [On Hold] $58 $60
14) Fenix RC09 relisted

15) Nitecore EA8W [Sold on another forum] $45
$48 $50 $55

8) Thorfire TG06S modified
Emitter: Nichia 219C D320 (cool white). Tint leans towards a cool white neutral. This light is modified (not stock) and has a Fet+1 with Bistro firmware, and a blue illuminated tail cap. Needs a 14500 battery to work. 2 Windyfire 14500 flat top batteries are included, along with a pocket clip. The light can change modes if lightly bumped sometimes, I believe 14500 IMR button top batteries would prevent this. I recommend Windyfire button tops for this. See photo for UI.

RIlETF0.jpg

G16HqPQ.jpg

nAUT5ec.jpg

dZo1i4V.jpg

uKgiDtF.jpg

wMaL4bd.png

12) ArmyTek Tiara C1 Pro Hi CRI
Emitter: XM-L2 90CRI (warm white). This is a great headlamp with a lovely incandescent-like tint that has a high color rendition index, and no longer available on ArmyTek's website. Click to turn on, click to turn off. While on, press and hold switch to scroll through modes in that mode group (3 main mode groups: low, med, and high); double click to switch between low and medium, triple click to switch to high. There are other features, please read the manual (included) to see everything this headlamp has to offer. Uses either a CR123, 16340, or 18350 battery (not included). Includes original box and accessories, plus regular tailcap for a shorter profile.

prC2jhv.jpg

qQbaAkr.jpg

XfM4PKh.jpg

Vn1yAmF.jpg

THlwLLz.jpg

doUbzLz.jpg

sZe5s57.jpg

ca8AYep.jpg

tFYZ8hX.jpg

14) Fenix RC09
Emitter: XM-L2 U2 (cool white). Bright output in a small, rechargeable light. This light has four modes with mode memory. From off: Press and hold switch to turn, followed by release of switch. Each subsequent press of the switch will cycle the light from low to turbo. Press and hold to turn off. A press and continued hold, while on or off, will activate strobe. The light can be locked out, either mechanically or electronically. To lock the light out electronically, double click the switch while off and repeat to unlock. To lockout mechanically, slightly untwist head from body. This light is usb (magnetic proprietary) rechargeable and includes the charging cable, battery, box and other original accessories.

Dk9mE6I.jpg

Mnnul2W.jpg

MKozQpi.jpg

1fo9YFN.jpg

15) Nitecore EA8W
Emitter: XM-L U2 (neutral white, leans cool white). This light was my truck light for a long while. It has a dual-stage switch similar to a shutter switch on a camera. From off: Lightly press and hold the button for momentary low (or other memorized low mode). Full press (click) and hold for momentary high. Lightly press and release to turn on to low (or other memorized low mode). Soft press to cycle through the modes. Full click to turn off. Full click and release to turn on to high. Soft press to cycle between high and Turbo. Full click to turn off. There are also some flashy modes (I believe by double pressing while on) and electronic lockout (press and holding while on or off). Uses 8xAA batteries (not included). Unfortunately, I lost the box a long time ago so what you see is what you get.

Full disclosure: As the light was my truck light, the heat has affected the switch slightly. It has bubbled a bit and there is the sound of something possibly loose inside. That said, the light still functions as it should without issue. See 4th photo for closeup.

Gi5M6eS.jpg

XoQiQdE.jpg

TFfPzvF.jpg

TXxoeTX.jpg

0b2ilPF.jpg

p4KpIDE.jpg

::SOLD::
1) EagleTac TX25C [Sold on Facebook] $38 $40
2) Emisar D4 Quad Package [Sold on another forum] $55 $57
3) Fenix CL09 [Sold to DrafterDan] $26 $28 $30
4) Jaxman E2L Triple [Sold to lightknot] $18 $20 $22 $24 $26 $28
5) Nitecore EA41W [Sold to d.2.the.p] $38 $40
6) Niteye (JetBeam) EC-R16 [Sold on another forum] $25 $27 $29 $31 $33 $35
7) OnTheRoad M3
[Sold to lightknot] $17 $18 $20 $22 $24 $26 $28
9) TnC Extreme Micro LE [Sold on another forum] $55 $60
11) Zebralight SC63w [Sold to Ozythemandias] $46 $48 $50 $52 $55
13) Astrolux M01/Rayus C01 Combo [Sold via PM] $18 $20

1) EagleTac TX25C
Emitter: XM-L2 T6 (neutral white). 5 modes of output. Click on to turn on to lowest output (always). From on, press and hold to cycle from low to high. From off press and hold to turn on to max output. Side button acts as voltage indicator. Uses a CR123/16340 and I am throwing in a protected Keeppower 16340. Includes original box and accessories. Very lightly used around the house.

2) Emisar D4 Package
Emitters: Quad XP-G2 S4 5D (neutral white). Ramping UI with many features, see photo for UI Flowchart. Comes with 3 bodies: 18650 (Head, Tail, and body are black), 18500 (Body is grey), 18350 (Body is green). Also included is a Samsung 30Q 3000mAh flat top battery and an Efest Purple 18500 IMR 1000mAh flat top battery. No 18350 battery is included but I recommend the Aspire 18350 battery. Original box is included.

3) Fenix CL09
Emitter: XP-G2 R5 (neutral white). While tint is officially listed as neutral white, it leans cool white. UI is a twisty. First four modes are main light from low to max. Next is constant red, followed by red beacon. Final mode is constant green light. Small and versatile little lantern that is powered by a CR123/16340. Includes original box, accessories and Fenix USB rechargeable 16340. Full Disclosure: Despite only testing, there is a small crack in the diffuser dome. See picture. Price is adjusted for this.

4) Jaxman E2L Triple
Emitters: Triple XP-G2 5A (warm white). While tint is officially listed as warm white, it leans towards neutral. 3 modes from low to high, no mode memory. Body is a bluish grey (it looks more blue in pictures). Runs off of a 18650 battery (not included). Light only, no box or accessories.

5) Nitecore EA41W
Emitter: XM-L2 T6 (neutral white). While tint is officially neutral white, it leans cool white. Nice 4xAA pocket thrower. 5 main modes. From off: Press top button for battery checker. From off: Press bottom button to turn on light in last used mode. While on: Pressing top button advances modes from low to max. Shortcuts: From off press and hold top button to go directly to max output, or press and hold bottom button to go to moonlight. Flashy modes: While on press and hold top button to access strobe. Press and hold again to go in to beacon mode. One more time takes you to SOS. Lockout: While the light is on, press and hold both buttons simultaneously for about 2-3 seconds. Repeats to unlock. No box or accessories, but I will include 4 used Tenergy Centura LSD batteries.

6) Niteye (JetBeam) EC-R16
Emitter: XP-L (cool white). 4-mode small little thrower. Press and hold button to turn on or off. While on, press the button to cycle the modes from max to low. Triple Click will access turbo, single click to return to last used mode. Double click while on will go to max output. Double click from off is a shortcut to strobe. Light has mode memory except for Strobe. Uses either an 18350, 16340, or CR123a battery. Light is USB rechargeable if using a 18350 or 16340 battery (not included). Includes box and original accessories.

7) OnTheRoad M3

Emitter: XM-L2 U2 5C (neutral/warm white). Uses either CR123a/16340 rechargeable battery, the latter which is required to reach full output. Some light anodizing wear. Includes pocket clip, box, and carrying pouch.

UI
From Off: Press and hold to turn on in last memorized mode.
From On: Single click advances modes from ultra low (not really an ultra low just what they call it) to low to medium to high, back to low, etc.
From On: Press and hold to turn off.

From Off: Double click to turn on in Turbo (also works at any time light is on)
From On: Single press to go to last memorized mode.

Flashy modes (non-memorized)
From Off: Triple click to turn on in Strobe (also works at any time light is on)
From On: Single click advances modes from strobe to beacon to a fast SOS, back to strobe, etc.
From On: Double click to return back to constant output modes

9) TnC Extreme Micro LE
Emitter: XP-L I believe (cool white). 3 mode twisty with mode memory. Body is aluminum in natural anodizing. I love Chris's (of TnC) anodizing. This tiny light is a mule light. There is no reflector or optic, this provides wide, up close lighting. Uses an IMR15270 battery which is included.

11) Zebralight SC63w
Emitter: XHP35 (neutral white). This was my EDC for a long time and shows some dings (head) and wear. Still is going strong. One of, if not my favorite UI. Includes box and a Sanyo NCR18650GA battery. Just a heads up though, try not to drop the light as the pogo pins in the head can cause the positive nub in the battery to dent.

13) Astrolux M01/Rayus C01 Combo
Emitter: Nichia 219b both lights (neutral white - leans towards cool white). The Rayus C01 is a single mode AAA (Tenergy AAA LSD NiMH included) keychain light. The Astrolux M01 is a tiny 10180 (battery included) keychain light that has a build in micro usb charger (no cable is provided). Twist on to turn on low, twist further to turn on high. Both lights have split rings attached, while the M01 also includes 2 spare o-rings.

https://i.imgur.com/k2mWAiG.jpg?1

Last edited:

BitGeek

Newly Enlightened
Re: Fall Flashlight Sale

Thumbs up for the pictures...Those are the nicest photos I have seen in a sales thread!

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Fall Flashlight Sale

Thank you kindly Neale! A great compliment from a great CPF member as well!

Thank you too BitGeek. Personally, I see a lot of great photos that get posted here and on other forums. I am slowly trying to improve my picture taking but have a very long way to go.

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Fall Flashlight Sale - 11 availabe *11/12 Price Drops*

TnC Nano-Lux added. Price drops on all other lights.

d.2.the.p

Newly Enlightened
Re: Fall Flashlight Sale - 11 lights availabe *11/12 Price Drops*

I'll take the 5) Nitecore EA41W. PM incoming.

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Fall Flashlight Sale - 11 lights availabe *11/12 Price Drops*

I'll take the 5) Nitecore EA41W. PM incoming.
SPF to you sir, PM responded.

Edit: Payment received, thank you!

Last edited:

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Fall Flashlight Sale - 7 lights availabe *11/14 Price Drops*

Sold a few more lights. Price drops on what's left. :)

Ozythemandias

Flashlight Enthusiast

Did the zebralight sell?

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast

May I take the Fenix lantern?
Will PM you
3) Fenix CL09 $26

~D
You may :)

SPF to you, PM sent.

Last edited:

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Fall Flashlight Sale - 6 lights availabe *11/16 Price Drops*

Hi, I'm Malfunctioning Eddie, and I'm malfunctioning so badly, I'm practically giving these lights away!!!
b6d4002cf0587d41cb5734683f7d831f.jpg

Check out the new prices! :)

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Fall Flashlight Sale - 6 lights availabe *11/17 Price Drops*

Updated today, see previous quote too please. :D

Ozythemandias

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take the Zebralight SC63W, I'd have to be stupid not to.

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take the Zebralight SC63W, I'd have to be stupid not to.
You got it, SPF to you. PM responded.

Last edited:

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Fall Flashlight Sale - 4 lights availabe *11/18 Price Drops*

Hi, I'm Malfunctioning Eddie, and I'm malfunctioning so badly, I'm practically giving these lights away!!!
b6d4002cf0587d41cb5734683f7d831f.jpg

Check out the new-new prices! :)

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Fall Flashlight Sale - 4 lights availabe *11/19 Price Drops*

Up again with another reduction for the remaining lights.

Latest posts