• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Which LED is this please?

dawgfan76

Newly Enlightened
It's in my Sundrop.

38318118576_0320141584_c.jpg

F89

Flashlight Enthusiast
Last edited:

dawgfan76

Newly Enlightened
It looked like an N119 (or N119V) to me too, which is why I asked ....

Glad you did. I was going by the thread Don had about them and I failed to read down to the 'modern" LED part. No intention to mislead and admittedly in too much of a hurry to post info.

McGizmo

Flashaholic
It appears to be the 119V. The 119 with a smaller die doesn't fill the silicone dome so complete with the appearance of yellow phosphor and you can see the (yellow) square perimeter of the die.

archimedes

Flashaholic
Glad you did. I was going by the thread Don had about them and I failed to read down to the 'modern" LED part. No intention to mislead and admittedly in too much of a hurry to post info.

The N083B hasn't been available for some time, which is what caught my eye (before I looked at your photos)

It appears to be the 119V. The 119 with a smaller die doesn't fill the silicone dome so complete with the appearance of yellow phosphor and you can see the (yellow) square perimeter of the die.

Thank you for that info, much appreciated

F89

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yep, there you go distinguished by the larger die.

Don, with all the new advances in high CRI LEDs the 119V is still my benchmark for colour and tint. Such a great little LED.