• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Oveready Unified P60 Hosts

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
Introducing our new Unified Host series

We reimagined the P60 format itself. Cutting the head and body out of a single piece of metal makes the tailcap easier to rotate while reducing complexity and improving heat transfer to the surface. Loaded from the top, your light engines are also closer to the front. Combining these with both tailcap options creates three new hosts (6 configurations):

UNIFIED P20 HOST - HA BLACK

UNIFIED Z35 HOST - HA BLACK

UNIFIED Z70 HOST - HA BLACK

Last edited:

mk2rocco

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: ETA Requests - Oveready / TorchLAB

I got the Z70 and Z35, the P20 is all so very tempting with the smaller head. I think the proportions are perfect on the P20 I just wish I could use a clicky with it.

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast

I got the Z70 and Z35, the P20 is all so very tempting with the smaller head. I think the proportions are perfect on the P20 I just wish I could use a clicky with it.
The P20 looks awesome but prefer a clicky over the ZRS... so will look at the Z35 and Z70 instead.

The DIP P60 Drop-in is gone? ;)

U2v5

Newly Enlightened

What is the outside diameter of the head of the new Z70?

The new hosts look amazing. [emoji41]

K2-bk-bl-rd

Flashlight Enthusiast

I wonder if a clicky tailcap would work, with the P20 host, if you used a IMR 15270 cell (CR2 sized) with a spacer around it, so it wouldn't rattle. Obviously runtime would be poor, but....It would be cool!

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
I'm a little confused... you remove the bezel ring to load a drop in? what happens to the lens?
Sorry for the confusion, parts are installed from the top like building a sandwich

Assembly:

1. insert dropin
  2. insert one oring
  3. insert lens (remove from bag
  4. insert second oring
  5. thread in and tighten bezel ring

So to change a drop, you reverse the sequence then repeat it: 54321, 12345

scout24

Flashaholic
Z35 with a Clip and clicky, please. And more of the new dip switch dropins!!! I do hope they'll be a regular item...

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
Will a Z44 bezel tool work to tighten the ring, or is it a different size?.
These are notched specifically to work with our tools.

Z35 with a Clip and clicky, please. And more of the new dip switch dropins!!! I do hope they'll be a regular item...
Yes, didn't make enough this time but they (and a mule DIP) will be our new standard single XPL option. Much larger batch(es) already in progress!

mk2rocco

Flashlight Enthusiast
If I understand correctly the P20 is twisty only? And all will fit a V5 drop-in?
You could run a clicky but that would only leave you with room for a 20mm long cell, the ZRS gives you the extra room for an 18350 but makes it twisty only. Also the V5 drop in will fit any of the new hosts.

Croquette

Enlightened
Is it possible to have a few more pics and infos of these new hots ? Like comparaison pics and specs next to a TL35+interface (is inside inside length indentical ?)

They are pretty but hard to justify when you already have a few tl 35 bodies :( but they are really nice (especially the smooth bezels).

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
If I understand correctly the P20 is twisty only? And all will fit a V5 drop-in?

You could run a clicky but that would only leave you with room for a 20mm long cell, the ZRS gives you the extra room for an 18350 but makes it twisty only. Also the V5 drop in will fit any of the new hosts.

This is correct. All new hosts work with the v5 Triple and the P20 is essentially twisty only because ZRS is the only option for existing cells.

Is it possible to have a few more pics and infos of these new hots ? Like comparaison pics and specs next to a TL35+interface (is inside inside length indentical ?)
Sure, let me get caught up with orders, then take more pics and get one into the hands of a reviewer!

U2v5

Newly Enlightened
Received my Unified Z70 today. An "Instant Classic". Installed my V5 dropin (A33) and a triad tail cap. Paired with my the black satin BOSS 70 (medium frosted optic and the crenelated AlTiN bezel) they are my new illumination dynamic duo.

[emoji106]🏻[emoji106]🏻[emoji106]🏻[emoji41]

ven

Flashaholic
Received my Unified Z70 today. An "Instant Classic". Installed my V5 dropin (A33) and a triad tail cap. Paired with my the black satin BOSS 70 (medium frosted optic and the crenelated AlTiN bezel) they are my new illumination dynamic duo.

[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji41]

How can you post that amount of awesome info, without any pic/s..................:banned:

:)