• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB Jetbeam Jet-I MK IIx or similar

plow_2

Newly Enlightened
I took my kids to a movie the other day and my flashlight must have fallen out of my pocket due to the comfy reclining chairs. My GF commiserates but doesn't understand.

It was a Jetbeam single AA that my x-brother in law gave me probably ten years ago. And of course they are no longer made. Other than a short dalliance with a 4sevens mini AA it's been at home in my pocket everyday. It was modestly bright, and the anodizing was worn away on all of the edges and some on the body as well. I'm Looking at new lights but there's no excitement in it. I carry several different knives but that light was a constant and I feel diminished.

So I'm looking to replace it with another if I can find one. I don't know the model of the one I had; it was a very early one but damn if it wasn't near perfect for me. Let me know what you've got.

9volt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Was it single mode or multi mode? The heads are compatible with both AA and 123 bodies. I should have an extra AA body available, possibly an entire light.

9volt

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think he's looking for a Jetbeam like this but older. I'd be interested in an IBS or one of the older single mode Jetbeams like this if anyone has one. Just need the head and/or a 123 body.

LF5XT-1.jpg

plow_2

Newly Enlightened
Was it single mode or multi mode? The heads are compatible with both AA and 123 bodies. I should have an extra AA body available, possibly an entire light.

It was multi mode. If you have one I'd be interested.

plow_2

Newly Enlightened
I think he's looking for a Jetbeam like this but older. I'd be interested in an IBS or one of the older single mode Jetbeams like this if anyone has one. Just need the head and/or a 123 body.

LF5XT-1.jpg

Exactly. The one I had was an older version of that light.