• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: Malkoff (NOS) MD2 Camo Bodies

MartinDWhite

Enlightened
UPDATE*** only B is left. All other CAMO MD parts and switches are sold.

Here are the Camo bodies I have left. The old style bodies use a "judco" switch, which is not available any more. I have 2 of the switches left, one in the complete camo body and one in the black tailcap in the picture below. The new style bodies use the same tailcap as current malkoff bodies and most surefires.

I have (starting from the top of the picture working down).

A - brand new, never opened old style body without a switch - $75
B - a complete old style body with working switch. - $500 (this is my baby, she is in mint condition, and I do not want to sell her, but everything has a price)
C - brand new, never opened old style body without a switch - $75
D - brand new, never opened old style body without a switch - $75
E - excellent condition new style body. - $90 (Sold)
F - brand new, never opened new style body. - $90
G - Malkoff BLACK tailcap with working judco switch - $25 (switch can be removed and used in any old style body or as is on any new style body)

Since I run a machine shop, I could maybe convert one of the old bodies to a different style switch for a cost, but I would need to do some research to figure out the cost on that if you are interested.

AND for an additional $40 I can cut any of these into an MD1 or MD1.5.

Camo_MD2.jpg

Last edited:

MX421

Enlightened
Sorry, enough should be cleared out for now. Should have also posted here that i had PMed you i guess..either way, bump for you... :)

MX421

Enlightened
As per PM, I'll take a new body. F would be good, but its hard to tell from the pic if E or F has the more distinct Camo pattern. Can you text some pics of the two bodies patterns?

Thx!

rjking

Enlightened
Is B - a complete old style body with working switch. - $500 (this is my baby, she is in mint condition, and I do not want to sell her, but everything has a price) still available?:rolleyes: