• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ****WITHDRAWN WTS: Complete Elzetta AVS plus starter pack

Modernflame

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm selling these Elzetta components as a package deal. This includes one AVS head with the standard lens and standard bezel ring, one high/low tail cap, one Bravo Body, one Charlie Body, one flood lens, one speed clip with gasket, and one titanium clip from Dark Sucks with fitment O-ring.

The AVS head and the high/low tail cap are virtually new. Apart from a few backyard beam shots, they've never been carried outside. The Bravo and Charlie bodies have been carried in other configurations and do have some light wear. I have tried to photograph the most significant blemishes, which are the result of mounting pocket clips. The Bravo body will easily accommodate the Elzetta speed clip, but it is an exceptionally tight fit on the Charlie. I find the Dark Sucks clip to be superior, as it fits both lights, but YMMV.

The retail value for these components would be $329. I'm asking $190 for the lot----PRICE DROP TO $175--PRICE DROP TO $160. This includes shipping within the continental US. I will ship internationally, but will only pay $7 toward shipping. Buyer will be responsible for the balance. The first one to post "I'll take it" on the thread wins the item. Payment via PayPal only.

IMG-0957.jpg

IMG-0958.jpg

IMG-0959.jpg

IMG-0960.jpg

IMG-0961.jpg

IMG-0962.jpg

Last edited:

Modernflame

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: ****2ND PRICE DROP WTS: Complete Elzetta AVS plus starter pack

Second price drop. I understands that not everyone wants a components kit, but this is great deal. Maybe one of our friends across the pond?

INFRNL

Flashlight Enthusiast
That was a killer deal. If I didn't already have 2 bravo's and a charlie, I would have jumped for sure. Killer deal and great member. Someone definitely lost out.