• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Looking for info for purchase from Malkoff lovers

Status
Not open for further replies.

milehigher

Newly Enlightened
I am looking for both leather and nylon duty belt holsters for Malkoff m61/62 with hi / low switch something that keeps the light secure and protected , i have a safariland that my original 3R resides in the last 30 years but these will be gifts to some special LEO'S I doubt safariland still makes the one I carried on duty and can't access any brick and mortar stores so this will be strictly mail order, is seeking all info you can provide , Thank you.

XR6Toggie

Newly Enlightened
I think the MD2 body is 1inch in diameter and a number of manufacturers like Safariland/Bianchi, Blackhawk and 5.11 make pouches/holsters to carry those size lights. Most police gear online stores should have a variety of options available.

Modernflame

Flashlight Enthusiast
I frequently use a Maxpedition 5 inch flashlight sheath. It's the nylon variety with a velcro strap. The quality is good, but if you really want to go all out for your friends, you might consider custom leather. Do a google search for Thor's Hammer Custom Leather.

archimedes

Flashaholic
The WTB forum is for private sales, when looking for a particular item sought, not for general discussion topics.

Thread closed, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.