• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: hds Rotary tail

usdiver

Flashlight Enthusiast
This IS is a new HDS rotary tail with raised cap that I pulled off of a 250 Tactical. Hasn't been dropped and no damage.
It's a bit gritty counterclockwise (Which isn't grit, this is happening on the newer tails) and I ve noticed a rare bright flash when cycling in the lower levels (not often, very rare but I ve noticed it). Could be something to do with a weak battery level or whatever, I don't know and I don't need to.

The rubber cap on the tail isn't as aggressive as the older ones...
$80 shipped!

I know some have sent their tails in, same issues, and been sorted but I m not in the position or mood plus very disappointed with this issue among others given the money and cost I ve invested in this as well as others... hence the sale as well as moving away from the company.

If I sell this one I will buy a new older tube... yeah I know it's bad management and even more money but at least I ll know there will be no issues that have to be dealt with!

Last edited:

usdiver

Flashlight Enthusiast
This tail deal is now withdrawn. I don't like it but not dropping the price any more. I will either replace it, have it fixed, or buy another one and let Henry have it back for free.