• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

www.olightstore.com Black Friday Promotion!

Olightworld

Enlightened
cH3RusI.jpg

Get up to 45% off everything at www.olightstore.com 11/24-11/28! FREE I3E keychain lights (No minimum purchase required, 1 per order)

11/24 ONLY - 45% off the 900 lumen S1R Baton!

Bugdozer

Newly Enlightened
Has anyone actually received anything from the Olight Sale?? I placed an order on the 24th and it still shows "Processing". I have sent two emails and one contact request via their website and they have responded to none of them.

weez82

Enlightened
I received my order on Monday but I was also one of the first to order on Black Friday. I also received an email from them stating that they were backlogged due to high order volume. It said it might take an extra two weeks to get orders out. I would share the email but I have already deleted it

Mchipman

Newly Enlightened
I received my order on Monday as well. I was an early orderer too. I've always had good serice from them. Did you order one of the lights that they sold like 5000 of and are sending out at a later date? I can't remember where I saw the info on the delivery delay and think it was for the S1?

Bugdozer

Newly Enlightened
I received my order on Monday as well. I was an early orderer too. I've always had good serice from them. Did you order one of the lights that they sold like 5000 of and are sending out at a later date? I can't remember where I saw the info on the delivery delay and think it was for the S1?

R50 Seeker, not even the Pro. Nothing that should be delayed this long. Sent another email and tried to call, answering machine........

PKFan

Newly Enlightened
Got mine on Tuesday (S1A, S2A, and RCR123A).

They stiffed me on the free I3E, though.:mad:

Last edited:

Olightworld

Enlightened
Hey all, I apologize to anyone who's been waiting for their package to ship/deliver. We experienced an incredibly high volume of orders for our sale and it not only cleared out the inventory we had on hand but pulled everyone in the office off their daily tasks to get caught up on shipping orders. I understand it's taken us some time now to get orders shipped but I hope once you get the product in your hands you will be happy. We've made some observations, listened to customer feedback and feel confident that this will not happen again. We are bringing in some full time staff to improve our customer service as well. We should be back to normal operation tomorrow, Friday the 8th. We appreciate your patience as we move forward.
Thanks!

Olightworld

Enlightened
Hey Bugdozer, I apologize for your missing order. If you have an order ID can you PM me and I will look into whats going on immediately.

Kavajava

Newly Enlightened
I got my free I3E (purple) in the mail yesterday...(just paid shipping)...thanks Olight! It will make a great stocking stuffer for my wife...and it was the exact color I was hoping for!

PKFan

Newly Enlightened
I got my free I3E (purple) in the mail yesterday...(just paid shipping)...thanks Olight! It will make a great stocking stuffer for my wife...and it was the exact color I was hoping for!

Did you get this separately from a Black Friday order? My Black Friday order arrived last week without the free I3E (which I had added to the cart). Perhaps I can still expect it to come separately?

offroadcmpr

Enlightened
Should everything from this sale have been sent out by now? My mother ordered a light for my brother and still hasn't received it. No response by emailing your support line either. At this point she is considering canceling the order and trying a different brand.

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey offroadcmpr, Have you tried calling them? There have been some isolated incidents over the last couple years of emails not getting through. My order arrived today, a 900 Lumen Black Onyx Copper with the free ie3 EOS. The free light includes a free primary Lithium AAA cell. I would hate for your mom & brother to miss out on some great lights. I have some Olights that I have had for a long, long time and their endurance and reliability are excellent.

offroadcmpr

Enlightened
I talked to her yesterday and she did try calling but also never got through to anyone. She didn't like the lack of communication and so ended up cancelling the order and ordering the Armytek Predator Pro from GoingGear instead.The Olight H2r and the Armytek are fairly similar so I don't think my brother will care which he receives. But it has definitely left a bit of a sour taste.

Last edited:

Olightworld

Enlightened
I sincerely apologize for the experience you've had with us. We did a few incidents where orders were skipped over and went missing. If you need anything from us in the future you can reach me directly and I will get you taken care of: [email protected]

PKFan

Newly Enlightened
My Black Friday order arrived last week without the free I3E (which I had added to the cart). Perhaps I can still expect it to come separately?

PM me your address and I will make sure one heads out to you.
Thanks!

Done. Thanks for the followup!

But not so much for the follow-through. I've given up on the I3E at this point and probably Olight in general. The Zebralight offerings are just more appealing.