New Clip for Surefire E2D LED Defender Ultra ?

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
Any Interest in a Prometheus Titanium clip for the Surefire E2D Defender light?

Please post comments in this thread.

I have started this discussion to gauge the interest in creating a solid well thought designed product that will meet the demands of anyone who needs one :D

Grizzman

Flashlight Enthusiast
The factory 2-way clips are quite fragile, so I'd be interested in a better bezel down option.

mk2rocco

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would buy a few if there was a solid bezel down option, I have some 2-way clips in storage that SF sent me because I break at least one per year.

Edit: Are you imagining it would screw onto a z68 tailcap or slide into the factory clip slot? I would still be interested in a Z68 option but it wouldn't be as universal as the clip slot.

Here's my solution for smooth E-Series bodies. Finding a solid clip for an e-series light was a bit of an obsession of mine for a while.

_DSC3008 by mk2rocco, on Flickr

_DSC3009 by mk2rocco, on Flickr

Last edited:

kNiJd

Newly Enlightened
Any Interest in a Prometheus Titanium clip for the Surefire E2D Defender light?Please post comments in this thread.I have started this discussion to gauge the interest in creating a solid well thought designed product that will meet the demands of anyone who needs one :D
I would be very interested. My brother passed away a couple years ago and I have this flashlight of his, e2d defender, that I've been trying to find a clip for. Looks like this models clip has been known to break.