*Special Edition* Alpha Pen BAMBOO (SE)

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
This Alpha Pen variant is a new Special Edition.
Right now only 10 PCS of each finish are available.
Not sure if I will make any more, but it's inspired by a "bamboo finish" flashlight that I made for my dad many years ago.
Scroll through the images to see the original light.
Each pen features the all new (matching) custom logo cap that is machined, hand finished, and laser marked in-house.
Titanium Pens: these are machined from 6Al4V titanium alloy and not the usual CP2 (pure) material.

LIGHT-BAMBOO_b1e5bbcc-e3c8-44e9-a966-4c4b5626b9a1_800.jpg

An Original Copper Bespoke Light

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
** New ** Alpha Pen BAMBOO - Limited Stock!

Thanks!

Your support is appreciated!
Alpha Pen BAMBOO – Special Edition

This new Alpha pen variant is inspired by a "bamboo finish" flashlight that I made for my dad many years ago. Each pen features the all new (matching) custom logo cap that is machined, hand finished, and laser marked in-house.

I only made 10 for each finish, so quantities are pretty limited. I still haven't decided if I'm going to make more...

[Titanium Pens: these are machined from 6Al4V titanium alloy and not the usual CP2 (pure) material.]

Sharing is Caring!

This Holiday season, consider giving the gift of a share.

What do I mean by that? Even if you don't buy a product from a maker, sharing a maker's post, leaving a review on a product, or *ahem*
listening to a maker's podcast can make a huge difference. We're not massive corporations with millions in advertising budgets. We depend on our loyal customers, friends, and families to help get the word out.

A share costs you nothing. To us it can mean everything.
As always, thanks for your support!

Cheers,

Jason

Congratulations to all who got one !
These are all gone. Post interest and comments.
Pictures of yours are welcome ;)

Last edited:

Eclipse244

Newly Enlightened
Re: *** New *** Alpha Pen BAMBOO - Limited Stock!

Ordered one of these in titanium and just got it today. Absolutely gorgeous. Will be using it for my new job. Thanks Jason.