• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ***SOLD WTS: Surefire A2 Aviator (incandescent)

Modernflame

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is a Surefire A2 Aviator, the original incandescent version with white secondary LED's. I'm selling it on behalf of a friend. I bought the light new in 2005 or 2006, then gave it to my friend in about 2009. It has remained in his custody ever since. It is currently resting safely in my flashlight drawer and I will retain possession until this sale is complete.

The device is in used condition, perhaps 5.5/10 The finish shows obvious signs of wear, but not abuse. It features the two-stage, "gas pedal" type tail cap switch. Press softly to activate the secondary LED's (~5 lumens). Press harder for both the main incandescent lamp and the secondary LED's together (~60 lumens). Twist for constant on. The photo at the bottom depicts the "low beam" LED setting.

The price is $60 shipped. SOLD CONUS only. Payments accepted via PayPal. The first person to say "I'll take it" wins. Posts on the thread will take precedence over private messages.

IMG-0974.jpg

IMG-0975.jpg

IMG-0976.jpg

IMG-0977.jpg

IMG-0978.jpg

IMG-0980.jpg

IMG-0983.jpg

Last edited:

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Re: WTS: Surefire A2 Aviator (incandescent)

If it aint gone Saturday I'll post an "I'd like it please" then....
Wife's birthday, son's birthday, taxes and auto insurance were all in the same week this week...

Cannot believe it's still fs.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Re: WTS: Surefire A2 Aviator (incandescent)

Arrived quickly and safe as a bug in a rug.

Testament to SureFire ano as this high mileage light still has 99% of the coating in all but the hardest corners. Nice old light with a million stories that'll be a pleasure to add to the EDC rotation.