If You Love Cool Stuff from Cool Makers

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
image_13563716677411356371654.jpg

Thanks!

On behalf of all makers, thanks for your support!

Support a Maker

Ah yes. The Holidays. Cue the mainstream media footage of Black Friday riots at Target and WalMart over bargain basement LCD TVs and limited run kids' toys.

I get that Holiday giving can be stressful and some of these deals are TOO GOOD TO PASS UP and WON'T LAST LONG! But if you're over crushing crowds and spending $$$ on cheaply made electronics, consider a conscientious purchase from one of the makers below. I chose them because I think their work is amazing and also because they are good people who deserve your consideration.

In no special order here are 3 Makers to Support this holiday. This is by no means an exhaustive list, but these are a few guys where I can vouch for the awesomeness of their work and quality of character:

1 |
Anthony Lawson

My friend Anthony started his company with his dad, a machinist who was carrying on his Dad's machining legacy. They started off with rings, then added tops, and today they make spin trays, worry coins, and a whole bunch of beautiful cool poop that deserves a place in your home.

Even if you don't end up buying something from Anthony at least check out his origin story. Full respect.

2 | Will Hodges

Will runs Tactile Turn and makes some of the best pens I've ever put hand to. The bolt action on his Sliders & Gliders pens is like crack for your hand. #addictive

3 | Joe Wu

I'm lucky enough to share a shop with Joe and see first-hand some of the design brilliance he pours into his company
Scout Leather Co. I've got his Scout Hook Keychain Bottle Opener in my pocket most days and highly recommend you do the same.

I'm missing like a hundred other makers and small businesses, but hopefully you get the point. Spend thoughtfully this Holiday season and as always, thanks for your support.

Cheers,

Jason