6054 bulb housing

skoronesa

Newly Enlightened
Does anyone make a separate housing for a 6054 bulb? Something I could mount by itself. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Right now I am looking at trying to find a vehicle I could take the the housings off of and try to modify into stand alone housings. Or just getting some stainless trim rings meant for a vehicle housing and basically making a sheet metal box to hold them in.

No, I do not wish to use another type of bulb.

-Virgil-

Flashaholic
AFAIK the only external-mount housing for an H6054 (without turn signals built in) is this one (remove the cheap and nasty "driving light" and install your H6054).

If you're intent on using H6054, at least use the only one worth using if you're actually trying to see, that is this one.

skoronesa

Newly Enlightened
AFAIK the only external-mount housing for an H6054 (without turn signals built in) is this one (remove the cheap and nasty "driving light" and install your H6054).

If you're intent on using H6054, at least use the only one worth using if you're actually trying to see, that is this one.

Thank you, I doubt I ever would have found that or recognized that it is the correct size. I will have to try the night hawks. Right now I get the wagner litebrites or hi-brites I think they are, whatever they are from napa. They seem pretty good.

Shame it's plastic. I can't believe there aren't more/any housings available in this size.

-Virgil-

Flashaholic
KC 69 series was discontinued several years ago; looks like you found old stock.

The Wagner units are junk, as are the Sylvanias and the Eikos -- you will see the difference immediately when you try the Night Hawks.