• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: RC40vnT PDTc Fiat Lux and M30Cvn PDTc Fiat Lux

drummer132132

Enlightened
SOLD: M30Cvn PDTc Fiat Lux

M30Cvn XPG2 PDTc Fiat Lux:

Item Description: Selling a modded M30Cvn XPG2 PDTc Fiat Lux flashlight. Modifications to light are driver update to drivervn4, XPG2 dedomed for extra throw. I believe it is ~2000 lumen with ~200kcd. This light handles heat very well which is a benefit from the XPG2 led. These leds are not the latest and greatest led currently on the market but you get very good throw, heat management, and output from these XPG2 leds. Its a very good light for decent portability. I found I took it a lot in the car and easily fit into the cup holder for easy access if I needed it.

Price: $80. Shipping included.

Payment: Paypal only through Goods and Services.

Shipping: USA only and USPS as shipping method.

Insurance: If requested buyer can pay for extra shipping insurance.

Cosmetics: Light is in good condition. There are your typical nicks here and there but overall in good condition. There is one spot on the head of the light where a decent scrape is located from a fall. The light functions 100%. If I can find a host site I will try to post pics.

Reason for Sale: Using this sale to fund other light purchases.

*Important Notice*

1) No refunds. Once the light is in the mail it is yours so make sure you really want it.

2) First person to mention "I'll take it" gets the light so first come first serve.

Last edited:

ven

Flashaholic
Re: WTS: RC40vnT PDTc Fiat Lux

Awesome light, one of my all time fav big hitters.................your crazy for selling!!! Near 500kcd and close to 8000lm of light that can be run pretty much indefinitely. Also one of the nicest/well made hosts ever! The xm-l2 although an older LED are still popular with some new lights, the xp-l is pretty much a smaller foot print yet similar spec. GLWTS , i hope you dont regret it, especially being a fiat lux!!! Did i say your crazy...............

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Got the light. I want a refund. You didn't tell me you were throwing in all that extra stuff. Thanks loads. I just don't have the heart to abuse it like you and leave it in the car. I took it with me to work, and didn't even realize I put it in my pocket. Merry Christmas & happy new year

P. S. Do you have Vinh's card for this light.

Last edited:

drummer132132

Enlightened
Got the light. I want a refund. You didn't tell me you were throwing in all that extra stuff. Thanks loads. I just don't have the heart to abuse it like you and leave it in the car. I took it with me to work, and didn't even realize I put it in my pocket. Merry Christmas & happy new year

P. S. Do you have Vinh's card for this light.

I might. Will look for it in the morning.

ven

Flashaholic
:huh: you can not get more for your money!!! Awesome beast................just give it away! :faint:

K2-bk-bl-rd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Why do I feel like I should buy this light?!! Having just owned a X65vn, would this light feel like a major downgrade? What's the tint like?

drummer132132

Enlightened
Why do I feel like I should buy this light?!! Having just owned a X65vn, would this light feel like a major downgrade? What's the tint like?

It won't be as nice as the X65vn. It will feel green in comparison due to the nature of dedomed xml2.