Prometheus Alpha Titanium pen CP2

RPB

Newly Enlightened
Absolutely nailed it Jason, thanks! Was a long time looker and watched lots of videos and finally bought one.
Yes I was err'ing over the price of the Ti, however am so glad I own it. Love it. Looks great, feels great and the MB Fineliner refills are superb. Suffice to say I took one out of a MB Starwalker Black Mystery pen so I can use the Alpha pen. :)
As you all know about the quality of his lights, this pen is no different, quality all the way through.

MG]

Last edited:

Espionage Studio

Enlightened
I had one from his first KS run, I wish I still had that pen, it was a solid piece through and through! Congrats.

archer6817j

Enlightened
Absolutely nailed it Jason, thanks! Was a long time looker and watched lots of videos and finally bought one.
Yes I was err'ing over the price of the Ti, however am so glad I own it. Love it. Looks great, feels great and the MB Fineliner refills are superb. Suffice to say I took one out of a MB Starwalker Black Mystery pen so I can use the Alpha pen. :)
As you all know about the quality of his lights, this pen is no different, quality all the way through.

MG]

Thanks and glad you are enjoying it!