Theme Songs for Candlepower Forums

Hooked on Fenix

Flashlight Enthusiast
I thought it would be a fun exercise to come up with the best theme songs to represent Candlepower Forums. This can be songs about flashlights, or something of that regard. This is not necessarily limited to songs about flashlights. Here are a couple contenders:
Shooting Star by Owl City: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uq8Dgcy4MDY
You're my Flashlight from Pitch Perfect 2 (first 2 minutes 8 seconds of video): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJ-m-itjfCo

Lou Minescence

Flashlight Enthusiast
"In the Light " from Led Zeppelin Physical Graffiti album.

In the light you will find the road (You will find the road)

martinaee

Flashlight Enthusiast
♪ ♫ CANDLEPOWWWWER ... IT'S OUR HERO!!! GONNA TAKE THE LUMENS TO MORE THAN ZERO!!! ♩ ♬

BaBOkEd.jpg

martinaee

Flashlight Enthusiast
For real though if I had to chose a song with lyrics that fit the whole light and lights theme it would be:

Such a beautiful song. One of my favorites and very different in the overall electronic genre.

Last edited:

StarHalo

Flashaholic
+1 for Ellie, that's a Michael Jackson-class track, legendary dance floor stuff. I saw her on a late night show some time before that song came out, she came across a bit flighty and I didn't take her seriously, until I heard that song. Now I see she's like a dance version of Celine Dion, quite the industry mover.

martinaee

Flashlight Enthusiast
+1 for Ellie, that's a Michael Jackson-class track, legendary dance floor stuff. I saw her on a late night show some time before that song came out, she came across a bit flighty and I didn't take her seriously, until I heard that song. Now I see she's like a dance version of Celine Dion, quite the industry mover.

Yeah, and actually I'm looking at that video amazed. I've seen it numerous times in the past, but never really thought about the visuals. The "strobing" rotating visual with the "Matrix" effect of stopped motion is used in a way I've never seen done outside of this video. We've seen the multi-image rotating effect used many times in the past since the late 1990's, but it's the first time I've seen it done with a mix of longer timed exposures (the light trail effects mixed with strobe flashes at the end of the exposures). It's one of those things that when you see it makes you say, "Duh! Why didn't I think of that possibility."

Last edited:

Cyclops942

Flashlight Enthusiast
Somewhere in the vicinity of Phoenix, Arizona, USA