Farewell Foursevens but not to 4sevens.

Beamhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just learned via this forum that the Foursevens line of lights will soon end. I watched the video and ordered a couple of the last lights being made, that caused me to look at my order history and reflect.

History:
4sevens and I joined these forums around the same time as flashaholics and modders, he of course was the better modder, I remember him modding a custom 2 level light into a 3 level light. :)

He went further by becoming a dealer and brought this forum the first Luxeon based AA light of which I still have 2.
I remember photos of his family putting together orders in his basement.
Then he brought us a Luxeon based AAA light of which I still have 2.

Many more lights were introduced to us by him ( not sure if naming them is appropriate) . And I still have many of those.

Then he created his own line/brand of lights of which I still have many and more on order.

I want to thank him and his team for providing leading edge lights and absolute first rate customer service for over a decade.
This seems like a bummer and it is but I know that whatever he decides to pursue he will do it with the same zeal and class.

If this shouldn't be here I apologize and move it where it should be.

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
I share your loss. I too joined a bit later. I have many of his lights and special releases he made for us here on CPFs. I also got to know many of his dealers, franchisers, and friends along the way.

I Thank You David for being a stand up guy and all that You have done.
I will always be a Friend.