*** Show Alert *** Howtoons on the Today Show Monday 12/4

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
image_13563716677411356371654.jpg

Thanks!

On behalf of all makers, thanks for your support!
Howtoons on the Today Show!

ad52e98f-2260-4c5e-ba60-631b20acacf5_600.jpg

I made a gross omission from my "small business" newsletter but today I got a wonderful reminder:

The creators of Howtoons will be on The *@$%& Today Show tomorrow, Dec 4th @ 10AM EST and 10AM PST!

See what I did there? Now you think they are a big deal...so much "big deal" I used red/bold/underline/italics. Typographers everywhere are crying, but you've been informed.

Howtoons is run by a couple friends of mine, the dynamic duo: Ingrid and Nick Dragotta. I learned about them via Make Magazine and was fortunate to meet Ingrid at business school in 2008.
Ingrid is the writer and Nick is a well known comic artist (like Avengers well known). Basically they create amazing comics (masquerading as how-to guides) for cool kid projects you can do with stuff around the house. Oh and don't forget the science behind each project!

Howtoons is light, it's fun, it's clean, it's something to pull out when you are too tired to be an amazingly creative parent right at that moment (but need to be). It will give you super hero-like powers!

They also
have some kits you can purchase for the budding makers in your life. Did someone say "subscription?"

Please check out
www.howtoons.com if you miss them on The Today Show. Did I mention The Today Show? I have not been on The Today Show.

Cheers,
Jason