• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Tain Nova Ti Body, McG Light Engines, Oveready Clip

eala

Flashlight Enthusiast
For sale:

1. Titanium Tain e-series 123 sized Nova body with electronic switch and 6 trit slots around tail. Button is a unique one without trits. No trits installed in the body. This fits McGizmo or other Surefire eseries lights.

Included is an upgraded longer SS clip from Tain and the original short clip. Offered for $215 $200 USD.
R1072641.jpgR1072645.jpg

2. DatiLED 5000K XPG2 aluminium light engine (3 mode). $40 USD.
R1072566.jpg

3. Oveready clip. Brand new. No screws included. Offered for $22 $20 USD.
R1072672.jpg

4. McGizmo 6V 3 speed engine. 4500K XPG2. Wonderful tint. Offered for $115 $100 USD
R1072673.jpg

No shipping included with above. Add as much as you like to a box for $14 USD shipping.

Thanks,
eala

Small print:

PAYMENTS MUST BE MADE IN USD. If you send CAD, I will send it back.
Shipping is via CanadaPost. Items ship from Canada. I sometimes travel to the USA, so ask me if you prefer US shipping.
Add $14 for shipping anywhere in the US mainland with tracking. This is what it costs me.
Shipping to Canada will be actual cost difference. It depends on where you are. PM for details.
International shipping available but not included; please PM.
Insurance offered at cost (depends on how much you want).
I reserve the right to refuse to sell to certain members.
Can't be held responsible for misplaced packages once shipped.
Will only ship to verified PP addresses. Please select a verified address when paying in PP.
Payment via PayPal (PP).
Since payment is with PayPal, I need to ship with tracking. PM for details. I have been screwed by CPF members in the past.
Prices in USD.
Expect packages to the US to take anywhere from 3 days to 3 weeks.
First person with an unconditional "I'll take it" gets the item.
Since international shipping rates can be high, I will understand if you are international and have to back out after getting a quotation.

Last edited: