• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Welcome to the Forums!

Mr. Tone

Flashlight Enthusiast
I very much agree with the above statements and hope to see Eagletac participating here. I have and have had more Eagletac lights than I can keep track of.

Lou Minescence

Flashlight Enthusiast
Where is Eagtacs first post ?
I often wondered if Eagtac was around CPF either in an official or unofficial way. Im glad to see an official account for you. Looking forward to your postings.

Soverign

Newly Enlightened
I really like the MX30L3 and its -R variant. And the MX3T looks great too.
Has anyone had hands on experience with these?

lebox97

Enlightened
Have a close look at the date on the confirmation, it's probably from 2015? :thinking:
We too got the "Order Shipped" email messages a couple weeks ago/on Dec 7th...

Mike&Julie / PTS-Flashlights, aka EagleTac-USA (an ET Dealer/Distributor) switched off/forwarded their PTS website a couple years ago (I think it was), to focus on ET products via their www.EagleTac-USA.com.
Mike&Julie shutoff EagleTac-USA.com website/ordering in July 2017 ~ shut their doors, phones, and emails...
(the whois info shows domain expired in April)

Fast forward to December ~ best I can figure is Mike&Julie were fiddling with their cart/ordering software a couple weeks ago which caused a massive email'ing to all/many former customers...
which then caused us (illuminationGear.com/EagTac-USA.com, also an ET Dealer/Distributor) to get massive amount of emails and phone calls wondering what was going on... :faint:

NOTE: EagleTac changed name to EagTac back in 2009.

www.EagTac.com (& www.SporTaclight.com) is the Manufacturer website.
(edit: ET does still keep www.EagleTac.com active, but I expect that it will eventually just forward to the newer site)

The current list of Authorized Dealers can be found here... http://eagtac.com/html/contact/features/dealers.html

Hope that clears up some confusion...

Cheers
Tod

I just got an order confirmation from http://www.eagletac-usa.com
Is that you? I ordered nothing.

Last edited:

Lou Minescence

Flashlight Enthusiast
Any ideas who or why this EAGTAC section was set up on CPF ? Someone must have spent some money to do so and no announcements or introductions ? Maybe flashlights will be sent to old customers next. Merry Christmas EAGTAC

MIKE_AL

Newly Enlightened
Any ideas who or why this EAGTAC section was set up on CPF ? Someone must have spent some money to do so and no announcements or introductions ? Maybe flashlights will be sent to old customers next. Merry Christmas EAGTAC

where can i find reviews for new DX3B-M flashlight?

Swedpat

Flashlight Enthusiast
I notice this thread first now. Eagtac has some really good lights. Especially I like MX25L3 Nichia 219. Good allround beam with an AWESOME tint.