• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Titanium Innovations L35 & Pelican Case- Further Price Drop

JJV

Newly Enlightened
Titanium Innovations L35 & Pelican Case- SOLD

Up for sale; my mostly unused L35. Bought this 6 years ago, and I think it's run for maybe an hour total in that time. Most often it's been in the Pelican case. Excellent condition. Maybe a scuff on the rubberized surface here and there. I have both the wall and car chargers for it. $180 $150 ​$120 $100Now $50 (plus $10 for UPS shipping) ​Sold!!

First unqualified "I'll take it" gets it. Paypal only, US only. PM for Paypal information. I ship UPS-so a street address is necessary-and will forward the tracking number once I send it.

It's been a long time since I posted something, so sorry if the pictures are a hack job.

Thanks!

HID 4.jpgHID 3.jpgHID 2.jpgHID 1.jpg

Last edited:

JJV

Newly Enlightened
Bump. Apparently I overshot the mark on this. Been a while since I was active here!

JJV

Newly Enlightened
I'm not sure if new batteries are available. I haven't used the light much, so there's really no wear on it. It's mostly been in storage. I'm not sure how to check the condition. Thanks for asking.

JJV

Newly Enlightened
I'm trying to reduce clutter in my life so I'm dropping the price in half. If it still doesn't go, oh well.