• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: McGizmo Makai with Copper LE

eala

Flashlight Enthusiast
Would like to fund other things. Need to offer up my Makai.

This is a package deal including the battery shown which has not had one full cycle yet.

I had DatiLED make me a copper light engine a while ago with a 4500K XPL HI LED that is tuned to 2.2 Amps. This is a 4 mode LE with memory. Wonderful LE.

I changed the clip on the body to an Okluma clip. If you prefer to have the a stock clip or an Oveready clip instead, just let me know. The Okluma one is a little rough on the edges.

R1072648.jpgR1072649.jpgR1072650.jpgR1072652.jpg

Offered for $590 shipped

If you want a 123 sized body instead of the 2x123 body, I can do that for $55 less. Same LE and an AW 123 cell instead.

Thanks,
eala

Small print:

PAYMENTS MUST BE MADE IN USD. If you send CAD, I will send it back.
Shipping is via CanadaPost. Items ship from Canada. I sometimes travel to the USA, so ask me if you prefer US shipping.
Shipping anywhere in the US mainland is with tracking.
Shipping to Canada will be actual cost difference. It depends on where you are. PM for details.
International shipping available but not included; please PM.
Insurance offered at cost (depends on how much you want).
I reserve the right to refuse to sell to certain members.
Can't be held responsible for misplaced packages once shipped.
Will only ship to verified PP addresses. Please select a verified address when paying in PP.
Payment via PayPal (PP).
Since payment is with PayPal, I need to ship with tracking. PM for details. I have been screwed by CPF members in the past.
Prices in USD.
Expect packages to the US to take anywhere from 3 days to 3 weeks.
First person with an unconditional "I'll take it" gets the item.
Since international shipping rates can be high, I will understand if you are international and have to back out after getting a quotation.

Last edited:

easilyled

Flashaholic
Re: FS: McGizmo Makai with Copper LE

I'll take the Makai with Copper LE and 16650 cell, 2-cell body and stock clip please.