• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

ROFIS MR70 26650 Dual LED Flashlight Will Be Released! Looking For Your Attention ~~

rofisbenny

Newly Enlightened
Hello ,Everyone
We will release one 26650 LED flashlight--MR70 in this month.
Here is a brief description on the picture ,if you want to know anything about it ,Please POST here ,I will answer for you .

For MR70,Please visit website :
http://www.rofislight.com/products/rofis-mr70/

In addition ,our Corner flashlight R1 is selling well ,you can learn more about R1 on our website
http://www.rofislight.com/products/rofis-r1/
or YouTube Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX9XCTnkXPw&t=348s

If you want to have R1,you can get it on Amazon ,eBay ,Aliexpress and so on .

Now ,let us talk about MR70 flashlight

Attachments

• MR70???.jpg
    MR70???.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 153
Last edited:

rofisbenny

Newly Enlightened
Dual Light:
MR70 Flashlight uses one XHP70.2 CW LED and one XP-G2 NW LED,XHP70.2 LED used for main light,XP-G2 used for side light。

rofisbenny

Newly Enlightened
Dual Light:
MR70 Flashlight uses one XHP70.2 CW LED and one XP-G2 NW LED,XHP70.2 LED used for main light,XP-G2 used for side ligh。

rofisbenny

Newly Enlightened
The Main light max output is 3500 lumens,extremely bright in the dark。

rofisbenny

Newly Enlightened
MR70 flashlight can charge directly, the charging current can reach up to 2A, it does not take 4 hours to fill the battery(26650 5500mAh).

rofisbenny

Newly Enlightened
MR70 flashlight can be used as a mobile power supply, use the USB adapter provide power to other devices, the maximum output to 2.2A; with a discharge capacity reminder.

rofisbenny

Newly Enlightened
MR70 flashlight with large power Li-ion battery 5500 mah capacity, 20A continuous discharge capacity, more than 800 times recycling, the battery provides powerful energy for flashlight each function, capacity increased by 20% than the same kind battery products, cyclic number increased by 60%, life more durable, more durable.

RoadStar

Newly Enlightened
Hello ,Everyone
We will release one 26650 LED flashlight--MR70 in this month.
Here is a brief description on the picture ,if you want to know anything about it ,Please POST here ,I will answer for you....

....In addition ,our Corner flashlight R1 is selling well ,you can learn more about R1 on our website
Will the MR70 or R1 be produced with NW emitter? I would buy both if they were.

rofisbenny

Newly Enlightened
Hello, The R series (contain R1,R2,R3) will produce 5000K temperature ,MR70 is not NW emitter .If CREE do XHP70 NW LED ,we will do .

rofisbenny

Newly Enlightened
Will the MR70 or R1 be produced with NW emitter? I would buy both if they were.

Hello, The R series (contain R1,R2,R3) will produce 5000K temperature ,MR70 is not NW emitter .If CREE do XHP70 NW LED ,we will do .

RoadStar

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the reply but I don't understand.

Are you saying the R1 is currently equipped with 5000K?

Or that 5000K will be available for R series (R1, R2, R3) as an option in the future?

KuroNekko

Newly Enlightened

Or that 5000K will be available for R series (R1, R2, R3) as an option in the future?

I own the R1 and it has a NW emitter. I believe rofisbenny is saying that the R1 has a 5000K color temp which is considered NW.

As for the MR70, it uses a CREE XHP70 for the main LED which I'm understanding as being only available in Cool White. The MR70 has an additional side emitter that has a NW output for close range illumination.

RoadStar

Newly Enlightened
I own the R1 and it has a NW emitter. I believe rofisbenny is saying that the R1 has a 5000K color temp which is considered NW.

As for the MR70, it uses a CREE XHP70 for the main LED which I'm understanding as being only available in Cool White. The MR70 has an additional side emitter that has a NW output for close range illumination.
Thanks, yes I think that's what he meant now, thanks for confirming NW. It would be helpful if they would list it in the specifications on their website.

I see now some of the reviews showing it's NW, and a photo in one review showing a pretty nasty tint shift, which I suspect it may be augmented by the AR coating. Does yours have the cold blue spill?

Last edited:

KuroNekko

Newly Enlightened
Thanks, yes I think that's what he meant now, thanks for confirming NW. It would be helpful if they would list it in the specifications on their website.

I see now some of the reviews showing it's NW, and a photo in one review showing a pretty nasty tint shift, which I suspect it may be augmented by the AR coating. Does yours have the cold blue spill?

Yes on the cold blue spill. It's rather interesting because the hot spot is certainly NW but it does have a CW-like peripheral spill. Despite the tint shift, the spill is rather consistent in pattern and it doesn't have artifacts or rings. I personally don't find the tint shift bothersome at all and the R1 throws a decent beam for its size without compromising its flood. It's a very well balanced multitask compact flashlight. I wrote a review on the R1 in which I focused on field carry so maybe these outdoor photos will help.
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?442203-Field-Use-Review-of-the-Rofis-R1

rofisbenny

Newly Enlightened

Now the color temperature of R1 is 6500K, and we will launch 5000K color temperature R series products around March 2018, including R2-14500 and R3-18650. At that time, customers can choose R1 R2 R3 flashlight with two color temperature values(6500 and 5000).

Explain that, on the white and warm white is rather vague. Accurate color temperature value will be more accurate. I usually say that the 5000K color temperature is warm white meaning.

In the meantime, this relationship with people, in Africans view, 6500K color temperature value will feel warm white.However, in the eyes of Chinese people like me, 6500K color temperature light has been given a cool white temperature。

RoadStar

Newly Enlightened
Yes on the cold blue spill. It's rather interesting because the hot spot is certainly NW but it does have a CW-like peripheral spill. Despite the tint shift, the spill is rather consistent in pattern and it doesn't have artifacts or rings. I personally don't find the tint shift bothersome at all and the R1 throws a decent beam for its size without compromising its flood. It's a very well balanced multitask compact flashlight. I wrote a review on the R1 in which I focused on field carry so maybe these outdoor photos will help.
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?442203-Field-Use-Review-of-the-Rofis-R1
Thanks for the reply and more info, so rofisbenny did mean 5000K was upcoming, and the current version is actually CW 6500K.