• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Olight S1 Mini Baton GIVEAWAY!!

Olightworld

Enlightened
Alright folks, Tis' the season!! So, we're going to give away one of our new S1 Mini Batons. The winner will get to pick between Cool White or HCRI. I will select a winner at random!! We will close the giveaway on Dec 8th, TOMORROW, at 6pm EST. I will select a winner at random. The winner will have 24 hours to let me know which version they want and their shipping information.

TO ENTER GIVEAWAY

Comment below with one way you would use this light. That's it!

RULES
One entry per person.
The winner will be chosen at RANDOM.
Comments that are not ways you will use the light will not be used for selection.
Giveaway will close at 6pm (EST) December 8th. A winner will be chosen later that evening.

Check the link for more info on the S1 Mini

https://www.olightstore.com/olight-s1-mini-baton-rechargeable

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!

tech25

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would use the HCRI version on the ambulance, as a general purpose light and replacing my penlight.

Thanks for the giveaway!

Dark69

Newly Enlightened
I will use it for walking outside with the dog.

Thanks for the chance!

LeanBurn

Flashlight Enthusiast
The S1 Mini Baton HCRI would be a great tool that my wife could use when she walking to her car in a rural area each weeknight, yet small enough to be carried in her purse.

Thanks for this opportunity.

Taylorf

Enlightened
My S1 has been used pretty hard from the day I got it. I wouldn't mind a nice upgrade :)

pc_light

Enlightened
It's so small that it would be used as a pocket EDC. Great UI with last mode memory and direct access to Moonlight.

Last edited:

NorthernStar

Enlightened
I would go for the S1 Mini Cool White which i would use every day at work shining in to electrical cabinets and engins and so on and also as my EDC.

Thanks for the giveaway! :)

Mchipman

Newly Enlightened
I would use the S1 Mini as my EDC to light things up in my car when I need to find something and to light up the dark places at work. I am sure many other things too.

Gea2427

Newly Enlightened
I would use the The S1 Mini Baton HCRI for walking the dog and for around the house
Thanks for the giveaway!!

bartonjd

Newly Enlightened
I would use the light to keep hands warm in winter. To light up my walks in the dark, read tiny writing in dark spaces at work and lastly to brighten the world this holiday season :D

mniezen

Newly Enlightened
I would use this light to get wood from the wood shed, walking my dog around the property, and to check to see if my food is cooked on the firepit.

jfhrtn

Newly Enlightened
I would use the high cri version to replace my current cool white EDC and for navigating around the dog park after dark. Would certainly help getting wood for the fireplace as it burns down late at night

ChocolateLab33

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would give the light to my nephew for his birthday (DEC 20) because I have been blessed and I have more than enough flashlights.....