Pacific Tactical Solutions?

recDNA

Flashaholic
Sorry if this is the wrong forum but I don't know where to post this. Is pts-flashlights.com still in business? I just got an order confirmation from them. It also listed http://www.eagletac-usa.com
In the order confirmation. It didn't ask me to click a link or do anything but said my order will arrive in 3 days. I haven't ordered from them since 2010 and thougbt they were out of business anyway? Can anyone shed any light on this? The phone number I have for them is disconnected. I'd say it was spam or phishing but they usually have a link they try to suck you into clicking. This had nothing like that. Just matter or fact confirmation of an order that will arrive not even mentioning what was ordered. Weird.

recDNA

Flashaholic
It's weird. Mike@pts used to run them and they were very popular around 2010. The websites are closed now and Mike is long gone as far as I know. The order numbers are different than anything I ordered back in the day.

Bullet Bob

Enlightened
I just saw this thread come up in google search for PTS. I dealt with them some time back and bought a lot of lights from them. then I had a light go bad and then I had trouble reaching them and finally they responded by saying they were no longer dealing with Fenix lights and I would have to deal with Fenix directly. That was a PIA as they damaged the light they were fixing and finally they replaced the head they damaged.
But I too just got a ship confirmation from PTS with a USPS number but the e-mail says the ship is not trackable which is a lie. If you have a USPS number from a shipper it can be tracked.
I don'tr know either whats going on but it may be some type of hack or an attempt to get info so I deleted it as I have not bought anything from them in years.

recDNA

Flashaholic
I just saw this thread come up in google search for PTS. I dealt with them some time back and bought a lot of lights from them. then I had a light go bad and then I had trouble reaching them and finally they responded by saying they were no longer dealing with Fenix lights and I would have to deal with Fenix directly. That was a PIA as they damaged the light they were fixing and finally they replaced the head they damaged.
But I too just got a ship confirmation from PTS with a USPS number but the e-mail says the ship is not trackable which is a lie. If you have a USPS number from a shipper it can be tracked.
I don'tr know either whats going on but it may be some type of hack or an attempt to get info so I deleted it as I have not bought anything from them in years.
Thanks Bob. Ya like I dope I replied but I gave no info and didn't click on any links so I don't think they could hack anything from that. Very strange though. Post Office claimed label printed but of course no package actually picked up.

They used to be a good outfit. Too bad. Another one out of business.