• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Closed - Malkoff Stuff! -all items SOLD

WebHobbit

Enlightened
I have some Malkoff MDC goodies for sale. All were used VERY LITTLE and are in excellent like-new shape. I can only take PayPal for payment. Normal CPF market rules apply. First to PM or post "I'll Take It" gets first dibs. Sorry I can only ship to CONUS. I will ship these out in a USPS Priority Mail small box. I work day shift hours M-TH and can't do biz from work. So this means I will ship items out within 24 business hours and get a tracking number to you the evening of the day after I receive payment. In other words I won't mess around. You pay me and I will get the item shipped by the next biz day but it may be later that evening. The items are:

MDC HA SHO CR123 250 lumens $75.00 -SOLD

M31 (to fit VME head) 280 lumens $40.00 -SOLD

VME Head - $27.00 -SOLD

MDC HA CR123 body - $29.00 -SOLD

Think it's too high but seriously interested? PM with an offer and I MAY bite!

thumb-mal-sale.jpg

Full size linkage:

https://lrpctech.files.wordpress.com/2017/12/mal-sale.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

WebHobbit

Enlightened
Re: WTS - Malkoff Stuff! MDC SHO CR123...VME Head...M31 !

Come on people! I've sold off all of my cR123 based stuff except the MDC complete light and the MDC body only listed in the OP. If someone can PayPal me $75.00 today they can have BOTH.

CLBME

Enlightened

Hello WebHobbit,

I'll take you up on your offer. Thank you. Please send me your PP address and I'll send the $ upon receipt.

Come on people! I've sold off all of my cR123 based stuff except the MDC complete light and the MDC body only listed in the OP. If someone can PayPal me $75.00 today they can have BOTH.

CLBME

Enlightened

Items arrived yesterday safely and soundly. Well packaged and in perfect shape. Thank you very much.