• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: Muyshondt Flieger Mk I Prototype Black Aluminum

usdiver

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you look at this thread you already know what this light is. Excellent condition never dropped. $600 shipped. It's also listed elsewhere. It's actually one of my favorite lights but I have the titanium one back home and to be honest don't need 2 of em.
Main difference is the prototype which this one is has a memory function meaning when you turn it off it will remember so it will turn back on in the same position.

$600 to UK or The USA shipped tracked

Last edited:

archimedes

Flashaholic
Archimedes am I allowed to put a YouTube link on this?

If you mean your own video of the exact item for sale here, yes I suppose so.

Photos might be more convenient, I'd think, both for you and others ... :shrug:

I believe the preference is for an embedded video, instead of an external link, however.

GAReed

Newly Enlightened
Very nice Steve, very. If I'd take out a second mortgage... Best of Luck,
Gregg

usdiver

Flashlight Enthusiast
No offense I know it's pricey... and no offense taken taken. To be honest I ve lived my life buying high and selling low and paying postage both ways And it's dragged me down. I m in a bad position at the moment but I know what I have and though some may disagree I think it's Muyshondt s best light besides the Aeon Mk I 2 Stage. Only thing missing is the clip.
So if anybody wants it that's the price if they don't I m not bothered I ll keep it AND the Brushed Titanium production model I have!