• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WITHDRAWN

LightJunk

Enlightened
For sale are 2 Custom made Surefire A2 secondary LED ring made by member calipsoii. Link to the thread here http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...Surefire-A2-Aviator-LED-rings-(2nd-Run)-*OPEN

I'm the original owner. Mounted twice for photography. Condition is like new. Both are SINGLE MODE. One is Warm White(left) SOLD and the other one is Y/G - Yellow/Green(R/H) AVAILABLE

3gNJ7ch.jpg

LJwIedD.jpg

isFXKAb.jpg

W/W is SOLD. I'm asking $45 WITHDRAWN for the Y/G.

No trades please.

Price is inclusive of Paypal fees & shipping Registered Mail Worldwide from Malaysia.

First "I'll take it" reply followed by prompt payment within 24 hours gets the light.

Thanks for looking.
LJ

Last edited:

Sean

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Surefire A2 LED Rings W/W Y/G

Is the yellow/green fairly dim (as it is in the Surefire Kroma Milspec)?

Sean

Flashlight Enthusiast
WTS: Surefire A2 LED Rings W/W Y/G

From the original thread you linked to:

"Yellow/Green: interesting tint that appears very dim at first glance but grows progressively brighter as your eyes night adjust. Is noticeably dimmer than the stock Surefire Y/G LED's. Much easier to read by in the dark than the deep reds. Pleasing color (563nm) once your eyes get used to it."

I'm looking for the typical yellow/green as described here. Low output but great for use in very dark environments once your eyes have adjusted. It's one color I miss from my milspec. I don't really want it to be super bright.

LightJunk

Enlightened

It's not super bright. I was comparing it (the non-milspec kroma & my Y/G) in my mind since I've sold off the Kroma. The intensity is like the warm white I have above.

teak

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take the WW per our pms

Thank you

Sean

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Surefire A2 LED Rings Y/G

Will these fit in both the older style four flats A2 and newer rounded body A2?