• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Cheers to VinhNguyen54!

LogicalBeard

Newly Enlightened
I'll cheers to that!! He swapped in a nice neutral emitter for me in brass twisty a while back. Great communication, price, and work.

jfhrtn

Newly Enlightened
Cheers to that. He has by far some of the best customer service I have received in the past few years. Great products and I have a feeling they will put in many more hours to come by my side at work

Vinh has given me reason to think of him as a truly nice person. I could write more about him, but think I've already stated what's really important.

Cheers to VinhNguyen54! and :thanks:

~ CG

ven

Flashaholic
Vinh is really one of those 1 in a million(heck maybe billion) type , huge heart and a great guy all round. :rock: On top of that, he has created a v54 family, filled with enthusiastic like minded flashaholics brought together from around the globe.

Vinh is really one of those 1 in a million(heck maybe billion) type , huge heart and a great guy all round. :rock: On top of that, he has created a v54 family, filled with enthusiastic like minded flashaholics brought together from around the globe.

The reason for there being so few posts in this Cheer thread is the members of the V54 Family never read anything but vinh's section of CPF. :p

~ Chance

ven

Flashaholic
Haha maybe very true! There are also many behind the scenes who don't post or post much (not to mention away from CPF).
iirc over 2500 shipping address's around the globe...........wow!