Pending - A whole new series of "Real World Reviews"

zespectre

Flashlight Enthusiast
Some of you old timers may remember my whole series of "Real World Reviews", for everyone else...
A brief note about the "Real World Reviews"
The industry and my fellow "flashaholics" have developed very sophisticated and detailed methods for measuring nearly every conceivable technical aspect of the illumination products on the market. In the "Real World Reviews" I acknowledge the existence of that information, and I will link to it if I can, but will not re-hash all of the tech data. Instead the focus of the "Real World Reviews" is to take the actual equipment out of the laboratory and into real world conditions where I will to try and give the reader some idea of how the technical data and specifications translate into use under actual conditions.

An older example of what I mean by this can be found here [ Real World Review – Sunwayman D40A ]

So now that I've brought everyone up to speed, I'm back in the saddle and planning another series of RWR for the Candlepower Forums.

Currently on deck are the following items...
(Amazon links are only for the purposes of showing examples of the items, not for promoting Amazon or any particular seller)

[Disclosure: Thorfire has contacted me and asked me to do reviews of these lights. I am being given free samples to do with as I wish include test to destruction if I deem it necessary]

Last edited: