• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Olight 10th Anniversary commemorative ION releases today

Olightworld

Enlightened
At Olight, we wanted to produce a limited run piece to commemorate the past 10 years of being at the forefront of quality and technology in the illumination industry.
We decided to pull out all the stops and design something that has never been done before, producing one of the most unique and beautiful flashlights in existence.

The Ion body is milled from a solid block of Titanium with gorilla glass front and back with a cutout for your micro usb charging port.
For performance, there are two TIR optic lenses that run parallel delivering an output range of 1 to 320 lumens with a perfect every day need beam profile.
The Ion is controlled by pressure sensors on top that allow you to gradually change the brightness level to any custom setting that you want with built in memory to lock in the perfect output setting for your needs.
This premium built light also comes with a keyring for easy carry and exquisite packaging to make this the ultimate gift for a loved one.
This is not only a celebration of Olight's 10 years of innovation but an entirely new type of flashlight for the illumination industry.

FEATURES

• First flashlight in the world that uses a gorilla glass control panel in a 1mm thin frame.
• First flashlight in the world that controls the output through built-in pressure sensors under a glass control panel. Single press to select from four preset brightness levels, or press and hold for a custom output.
• Charge directly with the built in Micro-USB charging port on the side of the flashlight. It only takes 1.5 hours for a full charge.
• Remaining battery power indicator: green (>75%), yellow (5%~75%) or red (<5%).
Charging status indicator: red (charging), green (charging completed) both positioned on the "O" letter on the center of the panel.
• Titanium alloy frame, concise structure, futuristic design, and built in keychain make this product a great accessory.
• TIR optic lens used for soft and balanced close-range illumination.
• ON/OFF slide power switch located on the side for quick power control.

Available and ready to ship now at
https://www.olightstore.com/10th-anniversary-olight-ion?search=ion

Please keep in mind that this is a novelty commemorative flashlight built for Olight enthusiasts that want to have a cool piece for their collection. This is why we are producing it in extremely limited quantities versus a standard Olight release.

hOqGiFX.jpg
bIhQAMo.jpg
MZhGO9i.jpg
6uHCKF3.jpg
YAllvu9.jpg
7D869A2.jpg

terryoregon

Newly Enlightened
Very utilitarian looking, but some intriguing "firsts" like gorilla glass. Just ordered one.

Edit: Wow, shipped four hours after placing order (shipping from Marietta GA).

Last edited:

BazzH

Newly Enlightened
Ordered one for EDC. Torches are ment to be used, just as cars are. My only hmmm moment is the naked mini usb. I'll keep you up to date how it holds. Maybe even write a review.

pc_light

Enlightened
Ordered one for EDC. Torches are ment to be used, just as cars are. My only hmmm moment is the naked mini usb. I'll keep you up to date how it holds. Maybe even write a review.
BazzH, if you're worried about pocket lint, etc. grab some of these from Amzn or e-B. I use them on my ION, phone, etc. They stay pretty well attached but they're still easy to lose once you remove them to recharge, so get extras.
6hUkYyF.jpg