• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Olight Christmas sale 2017

Olightworld

Enlightened
Everything up to 45% off all weekend long at www.olightstore.com!

Log onto www.olightstore.com and get the S1 Mini at 30% off with an included Free gift box I3E from 12:00-3:00 AM EST. tonight (12/14). You can order more than one and yes, you will get more than one I3E. Example, 5 S1 Mini, 5 I3E.

Also free gifts with select order totals no matter what you get!

Learn more - https://www.olightstore.com/

lBGbCEf.png

NJ6ZvEG.png

Last edited:

Drunken Monkey

Newly Enlightened
Raced home from work on 12/18/17 to get an s2r 45% off. Website said page not found when you clicked on the link @ 6:35pm Eastern....tried for 15 minutes!! Such a let down for a big fan.

jinya1004

Newly Enlightened
I ended up ordering;

NW H1 Nova with the recharge kit
PL Mini
and picked a Purple Gift Headlamp for my wife.

What was shipped to me was;

Cool White H1
PL MINI
Green Gift headlamp

I don't care so much about the color of the gift headlamp as it's a freebie, but the cool white tint of the H1 wasn't what I ordered.

Ive sent a couple emails and reached out through their website but cannot get a response.

Even their phone number keeps telling me to call Verizon

is this a legit company, I ordered based on Sootchs recommendation, but I'm beginning to worry.

Ill chalk it up to the holidays and give them a few more days to straighten this out

1/2/2018
Called them again today, and it seemed like I kept getting an error from Verizon
I tried calling them from my Sprint phone and someone picked up immediately and immediately shipped out the correct Neutral White Headlamp.
I think there may be something wrong with my Verizon phone, or all calls from Verizon to OlightStore might not be working...very strange.

Last edited:

Olightworld

Enlightened
Hey jinya1004, I apologize for us mixing up your order and the trouble you're having getting in touch with us. I can assure you we are a legitimate company. If you don't mind emailing me directly at [email protected] I will make sure you are taken care of promptly and we get everything squared away. Again, my sincerest apologies with how we've handled this Holiday season.

Thanks,
Jesse